• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Sponsored: Paul McGinley Assumes New Captaincy

Dogfish Head

Staff member
TEA is my HERO
Apr 8, 2012
Huntsville, AL
Country
United States United States
PAUL MCGINLEY KNOWS ALL ABOUT being a captain. The victorious European captain of the 2014 Ryder Cup at Gleneagles offers an inspirational glimpse into his personal story in a film entitled "Moment of Truth" (see above teaser).

McGinley has now assumed a new captaincy of a unique and virtual worldwide golf club.

Launched at the 2014 Aberdeen Asset Management Scottish Open, the Ballantine's Golf Club is a first-of-its-kind, online, global golf club that's open to all and delivers a lot of enticing benefits, such as:

• Free membership
  • Exclusive content
  • Invitational events
  • Whiskey tastings
  • VIP hospitality and rewards
  • Member-only global tournament
  • More

"It is an honour to be the new Captain of the Ballantine's Golf Club," McGinley said. "I’m really excited to travel the world with Ballantine's Golf Club and getting involved with all the exclusive content and rewards available, meeting the members and playing alongside them."

McGinley's 'Shot Makers'

McGinley also knows about perseverance. Despite suffering a serious knee injury at the age of 17, the Irishman went on to a successful playing career and, after the triumph at Gleneagles, is widely regarded as one the best modern Ryder Cup captains.

McGinley will bring his considerable experience to "Shot Makers" at www.ballantinesgolfclub.com and be the force behind other exclusive content. For example, he will offer swing and course management tips and share "Captain's Diary" updates about his life in golf.

"I am sure 2015-2016 is set to be a great year for the Club," McGinley added, "and I cannot wait as it grows from strength to strength."

This post is sponsored by Ballatine's Golf Club. The content was created by ARMCHAIR GOLF BLOG.

Source: Sponsored: Paul McGinley Assumes New Captaincy

🔥 Latest posts