• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Squeezebox

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
I am working from home most days now, since my entire team is in either Chicago, Boston, India or Korea so there is no point in me going into the office.

I ordered one of these internet streamers/wifi radios to play my collection thru my home audio system - anyone use one?

As far as tracks not in my collection - I was planning on using either Pandora or Slacker, coupled with dedicated internet radio stations for some news/sports etc... I love NHL Home Ice and the Team 990 in Montreal for game day audio LOL.

What do the rest of you listen to at work if you can? Anyone prefer Slacker over Pandora? I'm trying to figure out which I like more by sampling both now. Sure beats the hell out of XM which we have in the car - that's for sure. I'd cancel that in favor of streaming from my phone via bluetooth to the car audio, except for the hassel of loading app etc while driving

SilverUberXeno

El Tigre Blanco
Jul 26, 2005
I like Slacker for the variety of channels. You can still drill down to artist if you want to and ban songs and artists to tailor the station to your liking. I have found some great music with Pandora too, but Slacker is what I use at the gym. Leave it on 80s 90s and today and ban all the rap. Left with a good mix.

OP
VtDivot

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
Been playing with the squeezebox a lot... LOL That sounds dirty.

This thing is an AMAZING piece of technology... the sound is awesome going thru my home system - I'm not a audiophile but it sounds great to me. I'm loving the high bit rate feeds, plus accessing my mp3 collection with no lag whatsoever. I've got an android app to control it remotely - I feel like an 8 year old at xmas :)

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.