• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

sssmokin gets his first hole-in-one today

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
and certainly not golfers wandering round with their "sword" out!!
Might as well leave mine out! As often as I have to pee, anymore, I'm on a first-name-basis with every tree on our course!!! It's heck to get old!!!!!!

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
Might as well leave mine out! As often as I have to pee, anymore, I'm on a first-name-basis with every tree on our course!!! It's heck to get old!!!!!!
You need one of these.

d09af5b01e07d69ad534cc298678b6a3.jpg

OP
warbirdlover

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
Got a dumb question. Just for the heck of it I searched "hole in one insurance". All I got was for the sponsor of a tournament or event to cover a prize for a hole in one. No insurance found for a poor golfer that might accidentally get one and have to buy a bar full of people a drink. Is there such a thing? No. I'm not playing to buy some.

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
Got a dumb question. Just for the heck of it I searched "hole in one insurance". All I got was for the sponsor of a tournament or event to cover a prize for a hole in one. No insurance found for a poor golfer that might accidentally get one and have to buy a bar full of people a drink. Is there such a thing? No. I'm not playing to buy some.
I think the insurance for most players of this game is their talent. :D

J.P.C.

Aug 31, 2010
Cape Town, South Africa
Country
South Africa South Africa

actually I have insurance for the big moment....not paying extra at all per month - told the insurance broker that i play golf and they automatically added to my policy....nice of them.....don't think i will ever need it as my par 3 play is very sh!t!

MGP

Clubmaking Ho
Supporting Member
Apr 21, 2007
Congrats sssmokin. I'm just glad this post wasn't in the member's section... :D

🔥 Latest posts