• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

St Andrews again...Road Hole...

Kilted Arab

Apr 30, 2005
My mate had a nightmare on this one. First ball went right over the Old Course Hotel and like as not landed in the car park. He sliced his second as well - right into a bedroom window - I kid you not.

He didnt hit a third - instead he dropped one on the fairway. And promptly hit it into the Road Hole bunker...
St Andrews - Brett Road Hole.JPG

Dave Ireland

I'm sizzlin tonite
Aug 31, 2004
Not to rub salt into his wounds Kilted but I think that he could be penalised 2 strokes for improving his stance i.e sittin on his arse . then again I wouldn't tell him

OP
Kilted Arab

Kilted Arab

Apr 30, 2005
Dave Ireland said:
Not to rub salt into his wounds Kilted but I think that he could be penalised 2 strokes for improving his stance i.e sittin on his arse . then again I wouldn't tell him

The worst part of that day for me was the fact that the guy is a seppo. In fact, there were two of them in our fourball. High fives, chest bumps and a-hooting-and-a-hollering were the name of the game. I did my best to distance myself as adjacent groups threw withering stares as another "you da man, take it for the team" disturbed group after group of other putters on the shared greens.

🔥 Latest posts