• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

ST Color Scheme?

Colors?

• Keep it as-is! (I dig the current scheme)

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Change it! (explain your scheme)

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Sol invented schemes. (I don't care what the colors are)

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
United States United States
The color scheme of ShotTalk can be a point of contention. Therefore I am going to be democratic about this and am asking the good people of ST to come to as much of a consensus as internetly possible.

So I'm leaving the scheme decision in the capable hands of the ShotTalk members. What colors do you want? Personally, I'm leaning toward a green/brown (Earthy) scheme.

But beware, if you all agree on some goofy electric yellow/fuchsia combination, I will veto the bill and bring back the pink/blue bubblegum scheme that DFH's daughter chose. Furthermore, I will ban you until your children's children return from their Mars vacation. :D

So... color scheme. GO!

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
I vote for "goofy yellow/fuschia". That would make our board stand out from others. Could we at least try "goofy yellow/fuschia" for a short time? Please???? Could DFH, now going as Brent W, change his screen name to "goofy yellow/fuschia"? Or, maybe WBL could become "woofy bellow/luschia". Or....

Personally, I like a little darker color scheme. Really makes no difference to me. I still think any green looks like baby poop, unless it's a dark green that would resemble fairways most anywhere except Muirfield. Could you forget the color scheme and just go with a background wallpaper from some of Sol's honeys or from the recent golf girl spammer?

TrickyPutt

Banned
Banned
Jan 11, 2012
Alabama
Country
Thats a pretty good theme. Decorate the place with dead trolls...or at least there stuff. Its sorta like trophies...

OP
TEA Time

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
So limp votes for denture cream/Metamucil colors, backed by upskirt shots of chicks 1/4th his age.

I'll see what I can do...

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
Hmmm ... I usually adapt to what goes ... a bit like a chameleon. The current scheme suits me fine. If it changed I probably wouldn't like it and then get used to it.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Who is Brent W?
Woops! Sorry! Got ya mixed up with the owner of another discussion board frequented by literary genius... intelligent beings... folks with an actual life... not a bunch of testosterone driven wanna be athletes who carry a bag full of ill-fitted sticks across goat pastures. Brent W, the owner of that site, is revered by the participants who assume he is near the same intellectual level as are they. The owner of this site, however, is an Alabama residing metro-sexual redneck who wears his sandals to both WalMart and church and continues posting something about a laundry detergent, Tide, that 'rolls' somewhere. Sheesh. Can't be the same person. My error......:p

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
Well, after that opening you don't have a ball in your sack if you don't go pink/blue! :p

I've adjusted to the green, and don't usually care too much on the colors, but for some reason this light green is...annoying? I don't know, just something about it I don't like. But, at this point, it's not that important to me anymore.

One thing for sure: NO CRIMSON!!!

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.