• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

ST Color Scheme?

Colors?

• Keep it as-is! (I dig the current scheme)

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Change it! (explain your scheme)

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Sol invented schemes. (I don't care what the colors are)

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Yankees with iphones? Really? My brother has one. He sounds like he is eating last years golf underwear and thats only if you can get him without dropping to an answering bot. I seriously hope you are not gonna hang on to the product of a dead genius in the fervent hope he is gonna improve his design. Wall street owns that co and at the first sign of trouble will send bean counters to run it. Then with inside knowledge will sell out the stock so that the true believers eat asphalt on the fall. Word.
Who makes phone calls anymore?

And honestly, I like the design the way it is. It's user friendly, super simple to use. The galaxy is to big, feels like I'm carrying luggage in my pocket.

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
United States United States
The galaxy is to big, feels like I'm carrying luggage in my pocket.
I bet that iphone looks like a little box of matches in your bigass hands. Seriously, the iphone is solid, my wife has one. I have a Galaxy and I love the big screen though.

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
Who makes phone calls anymore?

And honestly, I like the design the way it is. It's user friendly, super simple to use. The galaxy is to big, feels like I'm carrying luggage in my pocket.
Which galaxy are you talking about? There's quite a few of them. with vastly different dimensions.

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Which galaxy are you talking about? There's quite a few of them. with vastly different dimensions.
I don't know, a customer came in with I think the S4? It was huge and I couldn't find what I was looking for-a simple app.

TrickyPutt

Banned
Banned
Jan 11, 2012
Alabama
Country
I don't know, a customer came in with I think the S4? It was huge and I couldn't find what I was looking for-a simple app.

Yep thats an s4 all right. I have dropped mine like 75 times cause its just big enough to not grip sometimes.

Otterboxes rule!

LeftyHoges

I've got the pants that'll make you dance!
Supporting Member
Jun 11, 2007
Portland, VIC, Australia
Country
Australia Australia
I've adjusted to the green, and don't usually care too much on the colors, but for some reason this light green is...annoying? I don't know, just something about it I don't like. But, at this point, it's not that important to me anymore.

This. Green is my favourite colour but for some reason this shade does not work with me.

OP
TEA Time

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
I agree with Lefty and darkened the current colors a little bit. Editing the site is proving to be cumbersome and pretty user-unfriendly.

For instance, editing the color scheme is essentially a trial-and-error procedure. It doesn't just show a picture of the things you want to change and ask for a color, it just says "primary dark" and a color slider. Then there's primary lighter, primary lighter still, primary lightest... and then you move on to secondary dark, secondary lighter.... yeah, thanks.

I'm working on getting new smileys in here, but you can't just download a bunch and drop them into some directory. You have to edit a bunch of codes and hope you don't overwrite something unintentionally.

So bear with me as I explore the many nuances of the forum editor.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.