• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

ST Fantasy Football (free/bragging rights only)

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
United States United States
Eracer is starting up a money fantasy football league for ST'ers, so I figured I would set one up that requires zero investment other than your time. I am thinking that we will need at least 8 teams to make it work without being too much of an all star team and I am planning on running it through Yahoo! in a roto style points league rather than head to head.

Anyone interested? If so, post your interest here and I will set up a league if enough people want to play. Looking for 8-12 teams, if there is enough interest we can always set up an additional league.

ualtim

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
Not enough interest in the money league.

Count me in this one.

OP
ualtim

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
Your in, Eracer.

Too many ho's saving up for their next club on this site to part with any cash for a money league.:laugh: (myself included :D)

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
Your in, Eracer.

Too many ho's saving up for their next club on this site to part with any cash for a money league.:laugh: (myself included :D)
icon14.gif

I'm tossing the challenge out to Rock. I beat you last year, and I'll do it again, my Canadian friend. Step up. It's free. Or is that new wife calling the shots now?:laugh:

OP
ualtim

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
I was thinking about holding a live draft for those that can do it with an autodraft option if you are not available for the live draft. I have done this in the past and it seems to work out OK. Yahoo! autodrafts have some decent logic if you spend a little time setting up your draft lists and I have won leagues when I autopicked in a live draft.

Live draft times are limited by Yahoo! so I do not know what days/times are available. The first game is on Sept 7th, so I am hoping that we can get a Saturday, August 31st or Sunday, Sept 1st draft date. If enough interst is shown today, I will set up the league this afternoon when I get home from work and see what I can get for a draft day/time.

OP
ualtim

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
clemsonhacker is in.

I will go ahead and set up the league when I get home this evening and PM the league details to you and the rest of those who already posted interest (Eracer and the other two from the defunct money league) once it is set up.

OP
ualtim

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
goatster, divot, and gun are in. Will PM details once I set up the league.

OP
ualtim

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
lamebums and Jeff4i are in.

Well, that 10 teams so far if everyone signs up that has shown interest (yes I can count, I sent invites out to Sandwedge and PhillyEagle from the defunct money league.)

Invites have been sent via PM's with the league ID and password.

Draft will be on Saturday, September 1st at 10:45 AM EDT (tried to get it later for you west coasters, but it was either 10:45 AM EDT (or earlier) or 11:00 PM EDT.

I have set up the point structure and its is available to view on the league home page. Draft order is going to be randomly selected by Yahoo!, so it will be a crapshoot as to who gets the first pick. The total number of players is currently listed as 18, but I may revise that down if we get the full compliment of 12 players so there will be some talent left in the free agent pool. Any changes to the setup prior to draft day will be posted in the league page.

Still looking for a few more players to try an take the ST title away from Eracer. Let me know if your interested.

ualtim

Members online

No members online now.