• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Sunset Beach 1-Off / Handmades

Sunset Beach Golf

Custom Putter Maker
Oct 31, 2008
New to Sunset Beach Golf.......
Do you have a design in your head and want a custom putter milled like that design?
Do you want a replica of your favorite putter milled?
Checked around and the money is just too steep?

Well here we are innovating again.

We are in the process of doing our first 1-off and pictures will be up of it in the next couple of weeks and you will be blown away by our pricing and attention to detail.

Please contact me directly at [email protected] with what you want and I will get back to you with a quote. Every putter will be different in price depending upon the amount of time that will be required to mill it.

I can pretty much use any metal you want, obviously some metals increase the cost of the putter and the cost to mill it. Copper is a more expensive metal so it's material cost is more. Stainless is harder to mill so it's cost will be more. Depending upon what you are looking for they will either be custom designed in autocad or hand milled. I can do pretty much whatever metal you want. Do not get me wrong, these are not 300.00 or even 400.00 prices we are talking here, quite a bit more, but from what I was told by my first order I was very reasonable.

I can tell you the first one we did we saved the guy a lot of money, now will I make much on it not really, but I am still working out some of the kinks.

MIKE1218

Top Bloke
Dec 21, 2006
Cool! I have some CAD drawings I would love to see actually manufactured, but I don't have $500 for it! Would love to see some pics of any totally custom stuff you've done though.

Skiddlydiddly

Jul 17, 2007
That's Cool! If I were going to spend hundreds on a putter, being able to design it myself and have it made by an expert would be the way I'd want to go.

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
I'm just wondering what a wolf head imprint on the face would cost, and maybe some initials.

OP
Sunset Beach Golf

Sunset Beach Golf

Custom Putter Maker
Oct 31, 2008
I'm just wondering what a wolf head imprint on the face would cost, and maybe some initials.

Well we can engrave any head we just need you to provide artwork for it. Initials and other letters would be stamped. We can do this on one of our standard heads as well.

OP
Sunset Beach Golf

Sunset Beach Golf

Custom Putter Maker
Oct 31, 2008
Here are the some milled pics of our first 1-off putter out of our SHOP line. All Shop putters will be either 1-offs or hand-mades. This one you can see where some of the design cues came from and what the customer requested. The customer requested a milled loft of 3 degrees and a specific weight. We will start stamping it today or tomorrow, then the hosel will be welded on and then the finish applied and finally the paint applied. These pictures are after we have glued the hosel in place to get the balance, sweet spot, and toe hang.

ai405.photobucket.com_albums_pp133_sunsetbeachgolf_1_Offs_1st_000_0004.jpg

ai405.photobucket.com_albums_pp133_sunsetbeachgolf_1_Offs_1st_000_0005.jpg

ai405.photobucket.com_albums_pp133_sunsetbeachgolf_1_Offs_1st_000_0006.jpg

ai405.photobucket.com_albums_pp133_sunsetbeachgolf_1_Offs_1st_000_0007.jpg

ai405.photobucket.com_albums_pp133_sunsetbeachgolf_1_Offs_1st_000_0008.jpg

ai405.photobucket.com_albums_pp133_sunsetbeachgolf_1_Offs_1st_000_0009.jpg

ai405.photobucket.com_albums_pp133_sunsetbeachgolf_1_Offs_1st_000_0010.jpg

🔥 Latest posts