• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Sunset Beach Anser Style for Righties

Sunset Beach Golf

Custom Putter Maker
Oct 31, 2008
Here ya go guys, our Ocean Isle model...available at 225.00 shipped until the end of the year
OI459.jpg
OI460.jpg
OI461.jpg
OI462.jpg

OP
Sunset Beach Golf

Sunset Beach Golf

Custom Putter Maker
Oct 31, 2008
pics of my in progress torch finish, with the standard plating on these it gives an unbelievable look
000_0039.jpg
000_0040.jpg
000_0041.jpg
000_0042.jpg

slickpitt

Aug 15, 2006
You know... if you wanted, I would demo one of those for you. Advertise to all the people I play with and tell them what a wonderful putter it is! I know I'd be going out of my way a lot to do that for you, but it's ok, there's no real need to thank me ;)

:biglol:

OP
Sunset Beach Golf

Sunset Beach Golf

Custom Putter Maker
Oct 31, 2008
You know... if you wanted, I would demo one of those for you. Advertise to all the people I play with and tell them what a wonderful putter it is! I know I'd be going out of my way a lot to do that for you, but it's ok, there's no real need to thank me ;)

:biglol:

LOL, well I do want to do demos at some point in time, but right now I do not have the money to send out a bunch of demos. However for the small fee of 225.00 you can get one to demo as long as you want and show off to your friends.

:ugly25:

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
United States United States
LOL, well I do want to do demos at some point in time, but right now I do not have the money to send out a bunch of demos. However for the small fee of 225.00 you can get one to demo as long as you want and show off to your friends.

I'd be willing to drive down and pick up a couple of righty's and a lefty if you really need some demoing done. That'll save you the shipping costs.

Anything to help a sponsor! :emot-ange ;)

OP
Sunset Beach Golf

Sunset Beach Golf

Custom Putter Maker
Oct 31, 2008
I'd be willing to drive down and pick up a couple of righty's and a lefty if you really need some demoing done. That'll save you the shipping costs.

Anything to help a sponsor! :emot-ange ;)

Well it also has to do with not having any heads to spare and that I need to sell all the ones I have now to get my head back above water, shipping costs are not the issue. Thanks for the offer though.

slickpitt

Aug 15, 2006

lol... oh I'm sure I'll be buying one at some point. It'll be into the spring though. Christmas has $$$ gone bye bye!

🔥 Latest posts