• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Sunset Beach Surfside Model - Pics

Sunset Beach Golf

Custom Putter Maker
Oct 31, 2008
Here are some finished pics of the Surfside.
head568.jpg
head557.jpg
CJ1.jpg
CJ3.jpg
CJ4.jpg

JArmour

Go VOLS!
Jan 2, 2008
I like this model the most. Could you guys do a shaft like the Odyssey black series #9?

OP
Sunset Beach Golf

Sunset Beach Golf

Custom Putter Maker
Oct 31, 2008
I like this model the most. Could you guys do a shaft like the Odyssey black series #9?

I replied to your e-mail, I am checking on this for you. I should have everything sorted out in the morning.

slickpitt

Aug 15, 2006
Boy those are some good lookin' putters. I've pretty much zapped my equipment budget... but the next putter I buy will almost def be giving on of yours a shot ;)

JArmour

Go VOLS!
Jan 2, 2008
What difference does the sound slot make. I've seen a lot of putters with them, do they really make a different sound?

myndcraft

Sunset Beach Golf Co.
Aug 29, 2007
What difference does the sound slot make. I've seen a lot of putters with them, do they really make a different sound?

It depends on a few factors - Placement, length of slot, and the material of the head. In some cases it can make a noticeable sound difference and in the case of putters sound equates to feel.

In my case with the surfside and a triple sound slot it's more of a cosmetic thing.

OP
Sunset Beach Golf

Sunset Beach Golf

Custom Putter Maker
Oct 31, 2008

Honestly on a carbon steel putter I do not believe it makes much difference. It is mainly cosmetic. I have seen it make a difference on thin face stainless, copper and bronze putters.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.