• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Super Bowl 2015

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
United States United States
My thoughts on Lynch and the media: Yes it's in his contract, but at this point the NFL forcing him to give interviews is like a blowhard teacher with a superiority complex. "Oh, you don't like math? Well here's some extra assignments. They're due yesterday. F!" And the reporters keep asking him legit questions expecting him to dole out a legit answer. Stupid asses.

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
And one more thing:
large.png

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
Given my opinion of the media, I have no problem with what Lynch did. I hope it starts a trend.

WTF makes the media important enough that the NFL has to force a grown man to answer questions? Total bull:poop:.

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Given my opinion of the media, I have no problem with what Lynch did. I hope it starts a trend.

WTF makes the media important enough that the NFL has to force a grown man to answer questions? Total bull:poop:.

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!
His contract that HE signed. Would we be ok if the Seahawks just randomly cut his salary in half?

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country

I'm with you on this.........if the media would stop all the drama hunting and ask intelligent questions, it might be different. I like the Belichik snubs them when they get off of game/sport related topics. It's like half of them thik they are Heraldo Rivera...............:rolleyes:

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
His contract that HE signed. Would we be ok if the Seahawks just randomly cut his salary in half?
You think he really had an option on that one? Not being a wisebutt, being serious. I'm betting that's a mandatory clause.

And since I think pro players of all major sports make way too much money, yeah I'd be ok with it from that viewpoint. From the viewpoint of a signed contract, probably not.

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
You think he really had an option on that one? Not being a wisebutt, being serious. I'm betting that's a mandatory clause.

And since I think pro players of all major sports make way too much money, yeah I'd be ok with it from that viewpoint. From the viewpoint of a signed contract, probably not.
We all have choices in life, he didn't have to sign the contract or be a pro player. He could work at Walmart and never have to worry about the media again.

I don't care about the media or his answers. Didn't watch media day and don't watch press conferences. He was adult enough to sign a contract, now be an adult after.

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
Jim, I get what you're saying. However, I also see his angle. He's pissed at the NFL. They say they'll fine him for his crotch grab, yet they sell a video in which he grabs his crotch. The NFL's hypocrisy is maddening.

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
Jim, I get what you're saying. However, I also see his angle. He's pissed at the NFL. They say they'll fine him for his crotch grab, yet they sell a video in which he grabs his crotch. The NFL's hypocrisy is maddening.

I have never heard Lynch speak at a podium. I sometimes wonder if he has a fear or some personality flaw that makes it difficult or embarrassing for him to address the media. This could be his way of resisting or trying to get out of it. Has anyone heard him actually do an interview?

🔥 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online