• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Super Bowl 2015

OP
Fairwaysplitter3320

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
United States United States
I have never heard Lynch speak at a podium. I sometimes wonder if he has a fear or some personality flaw that makes it difficult or embarrassing for him to address the media. This could be his way of resisting or trying to get out of it. Has anyone heard him actually do an interview?
He's done a few over the years and seems like a low key down to earth dude but definitely doesn't like being told what to do. He is a bit on the ghetto side and I don't mean any disrespect by that.

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Jim, I get what you're saying. However, I also see his angle. He's pissed at the NFL. They say they'll fine him for his crotch grab, yet they sell a video in which he grabs his crotch. The NFL's hypocrisy is maddening.
Life is full of hypocrisy. Notice the hat he was wearing? It was his own design, he will be fined but will also sell a ton of hats.

Should the NFl's rule be changed? Sure. Until then, live up to your contract.

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
I have never heard Lynch speak at a podium. I sometimes wonder if he has a fear or some personality flaw that makes it difficult or embarrassing for him to address the media. This could be his way of resisting or trying to get out of it. Has anyone heard him actually do an interview?
From what I understand he did an interview in college and didn't like the media response to it. That was the beginning of the downward spiral.

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
Life is full of hypocrisy. Notice the hat he was wearing? It was his own design, he will be fined but will also sell a ton of hats.

Should the NFl's rule be changed? Sure. Until then, live up to your contract.
Does his contract say how he has to answer questions?

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
He should rock the Ricky Williams helmet on interview style.
8k4tNdQ.jpg

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
I have no problem with them forcing him to abide by the contract he signed. That's how it should go...he chose to sign the contract.

I also don't have a problem with the way he does interviews.
As a general rule I find interviews with coaches and athletes pointless. I can think of only a few that were interesting.

Allen Iverson: "we're talking about practice"

Jim Mora: "playoffs! You kidding me!"

Herm Edwards: "you play to win the game!"

These are memorable and funny, didn't change my life though.

Members online