• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Super Bowl 2015

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
United States United States
Just can't root for Sherman or Lynch
I don't keep up, so I don't know Sherman's story. Already commented on Lynch's. Up until today, I was mainly pulling for Wilson's team. Now, I'm kinda liking the thought of Brady/Belicheck losing and seeing the Seahawks win 2 in a row.

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
I don't keep up, so I don't know Sherman's story. Already commented on Lynch's. Up until today, I was mainly pulling for Wilson's team. Now, I'm kinda liking the thought of Brady/Belicheck losing and seeing the Seahawks win 2 in a row.
Sherman's story is he's great and he knows it. Therefore he's a douche.

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Sherman is a smart dude. The problem is, when he talks he's either bitching about someone or calling an opponent a bitch.

Maybe it's me, but he seems like he should have more class than that. It's clear he's a well educated bright young man, he's bringing himself down though.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
Sherman is a smart dude. The problem is, when he talks he's either bitching about someone or calling an opponent a bitch.

Maybe it's me, but he seems like he should have more class than that. It's clear he's a well educated bright young man, he's bringing himself down though.
Arrogance runs rampant with pro athletes, which makes me really respect those that aren't.

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Yep, one of the guys I was referring to. He just seems to be happy to be playing, and there's no question he's one of the great current qb's.
Fun to watch for sure, except when he plays my Niners.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.