• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Super Bowl

Who Wins

• Total voters

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Here's a poll. Who wins? I'm betting on the 49's in a close game. Flacco won't be able to handle their defense.

Dogfish Head

Staff member
TEA is my HERO
Apr 8, 2012
Huntsville, AL
Country
I Think Flacco chokes as well, though he has continued to prove me wrong all year. Torrey Smith has been huge for him.

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
I think the Ravens pull it out. There is a good chance Pumpernickel gets hurt in this game.
I'm sensing some left over anger that pumpernickel ran through GB without getting touched!

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
I'm sensing some left over anger that pumpernickel ran through GB without getting touched!
Possibly. Pollard is going to knock his friggin head off if he gets the chance though, you know that's true. Same goes for Suggs, Lewis, and Reed too. I feel like the Ravens will not tolerate that running $h!t like the Pack did and they will hit him with all their might if he tries.

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Possibly. Pollard is going to knock his friggin head off if he gets the chance though, you know that's true. Same goes for Suggs, Lewis, and Reed too. I feel like the Ravens will not tolerate that running $h!t like the Pack did and they will hit him with all their might if he tries.
He didn't run against ATL, Gore did. And Lamichael James.

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
If Pumpernickel wants his career to last they better keep it that way.
He's pretty fast too, with a cannon for an arm. I'm not sure Ray Lewis could catch him. But he's proven he's not just a runner, he can sling it too.

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
He's pretty fast too, with a cannon for an arm. I'm not sure Ray Lewis could catch him. But he's proven he's not just a runner, he can sling it too.
RG3 is fast too. He didn't make it out of his first season without an injury. That's all i'm getting at. Best believe people are plotting on defending the option too. It wont last forever, and neither will these qb's careers if they're not careful.

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
RG3 is fast too. He didn't make it out of his first season without an injury. That's all i'm getting at. Best believe people are plotting on defending the option too. It wont last forever, and neither will these qb's careers if they're not careful.

The difference is RG3 ran to contact while Kapernick avoids it at all costs.

🔥 Latest posts