• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Super Bowl

Who Wins

• Total voters

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
RG3 is fast too. He didn't make it out of his first season without an injury. That's all i'm getting at. Best believe people are plotting on defending the option too. It wont last forever, and neither will these qb's careers if they're not careful.
That's the thing, Kaepernick can play from the pocket also. One game he shreds the Pack running, next game he hands the ball off and beats ATL playing within the game plan.

I also don't see him as reckless as RG3, he slid a few times!

OP
warbirdlover

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
The 49's probably figured they had the Falcons so scared about him running they didn't have to.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Ravens by 14. I like the NIners, Jim, but I just think the Ravens have the experience factor to get past the Niners. Just hope it's a good game. Too often, the SB is an awful game to watch. There have been a few that went to the wire, but not many.

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Ravens by 14. I like the NIners, Jim, but I just think the Ravens have the experience factor to get past the Niners. Just hope it's a good game. Too often, the SB is an awful game to watch. There have been a few that went to the wire, but not many.
Ray Lewis is the only player on the Ravens to have played on a SB team. I can't see either team winning by more than 3 or 4.

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
Can't stand the Ravens with Ray Lewis and his band of thugs. Not a Niners fan at all but I seriously hope they pile on 40+ points on those douche bags.

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
A poll needs a score, not just a winner!
I will say Niners win 27-20 either with a last minute TD or a Flaccos INT

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Gotta be on the road shortly after 4 a.m., tomorrow. No way this old man will be able to stay up and watch the entire game. I just want to be awake to watch Beyonce at half time.

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Gotta be on the road shortly after 4 a.m., tomorrow. No way this old man will be able to stay up and watch the entire game. I just want to be awake to watch Beyonce at half time.
Can you say wardrobe malfunction? :cool:

Dogfish Head

Staff member
TEA is my HERO
Apr 8, 2012
Huntsville, AL
Country
Flacco I don't understand. He is like a poor man's Eli Manning at this point. No one really understands how either of them have done what they have.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.