• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Super Bowl

Who Wins

• Total voters

Dogfish Head

Staff member
TEA is my HERO
Apr 8, 2012
Huntsville, AL
Country
United States United States
Well, between Alabama and Baltimore, we aren't having the most competitive Championship games this year

Dogfish Head

Staff member
TEA is my HERO
Apr 8, 2012
Huntsville, AL
Country
There are a lot of places I don't mind being left in the dark. Half of the Super Dome isn't one of them.

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
What a game. That was a hold on that last pass, but I saw a call/no call or two early in the game that went the 9ers way as well. I will concede that Kaepernik has a good feel for when to run and gets it done. He did take a couple hits that he shouldn't have early in the game though.

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
what a game. I gotta say, I love the fact that down 28-6 the Niners didn't panic and turned it on! Also Gotta say, I hated the fact that we waited until we were down 28-6 to start playing....

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
Good game for sure. The Niners offense did their part, but the defense and special teams decided not to show up today. As every SB game in the last few years, an awesome game...

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
Good game for sure. The Niners offense did their part, but the defense and special teams decided not to show up today. As every SB game in the last few years, an awesome game...
Hey Xam, so now the 9ers are just a QB away from WINNING a super bowl... as opposed to being a QB away from being a super bowl team... right?

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.