• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Superbowl champs

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
If the Packers lose against the Pats amd I suspect they will, them they are done and the Bears win the division. And way to go out on a limb there with the Pats Sling, real darkhorse pick of the year:D

And who mentioned the Jets? They are a lousy team & won't even make the playoffs. Rex Ryan has that team imploding.

I mentioned the Jets, my comment was "Jets, IMHO, are overrated and have been since the beginning of the year." I have thought that all alont, they never impressed me.

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
Well, Jets won in a very weird game, and I still think might be able to surprise someone.

And the Packers are killing the Patriots!!!!! What the hell????

Ok, correction, the Left Guard just run like 80 yds for a 1st an Goal..... What the????

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Well, Jets won in a very weird game, and I still think might be able to surprise someone.

And the Packers are killing the Patriots!!!!! What the hell????

Ok, correction, the Left Guard just run like 80 yds for a 1st an Goal..... What the????

And then an interception where 4(at least) packers had their chests on the ball carrier and couldn't bring him down...

They deserved to lose that game on those two plays alone. I thought i was watching pee wee football.

spartyon8

Cubbie Fever
Feb 23, 2008
What everyone is failing to realize is that DA BEARS are rolling right through to the trophy!

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
If that happens, I will buy you a Unicorn.

Go Eagles! (first round loss, you heard it here first).

R35

Hope you got some cash stashed away, I will start buying the oats now!!

Eagles and Jets, both done in the first round! My SB pick, Saints Vs. Pats. The Pats are on a mission to avenge their 18-1 season and the Saints are the most overlooked team in the NFL.

Esox

Supporting Member
Aug 6, 2008
Unicorns eat rainbows, not oats. That shit is expensive, too. Except in Ireland. You can get inexpensive Canadian rainbow, but no self respecting Unicorn would eat it. It's worse than Canadian beer.

If the Packers rush Vick next week like they rushed dumb ass Cutler yesterday. They win. Vick will make a few more plays because of his speed, but the Packers will also score more points against the Eagles than the Bears.

Kevin

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Unicorns eat rainbows, not oats. That shit is expensive, too. Except in Ireland. You can get inexpensive Canadian rainbow, but no self respecting Unicorn would eat it. It's worse than Canadian beer.

Does that mean I can feed him Lucky Charms then? You know they are magically delicious!

Esox

Supporting Member
Aug 6, 2008
Short term, but they'll get as skinny as Portia De Rossi before Ellen saved her if they don't get rainbow.

Kevin

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada

Kevin

K,

You know very well that Canadian beer is much, much better than that carb cleaner you guys tote. D

I will say, I had some good beer in Texas. Shiner Bock anyone?

R35

PS>...Eagles are so overrated with Vick at the helm, it's not even funny.

Esox

Supporting Member
Aug 6, 2008
K,

You know very well that Canadian beer is much, much better than that carb cleaner you guys tote. D

I will say, I had some good beer in Texas. Shiner Bock anyone?

R35

PS>...Eagles are so overrated with Vick at the helm, it's not even funny.

Why does Canadian Beer have to be so smelly? If I wanted to catch a buzz off something that smelled like skunk, I'd look for some weed.

Not that I'd do that sort of thing at my age. LOL.

You're right about Vick. And he's getting banged up and whining about the hits he's taking. The Eagles will probably pay him a salary half the Canadian GNP and he'll last two years max, or end up in prison.

Kevin

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.