• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Supercross 2016

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
United States United States
Man, I used to live, eat and breathe off-road MC. I started in MX, got into Enduros, Hare Scrambles, Observed Trials and just trail/play riding. Had mostly Yamahas and Suzukis, but my Trials bikes were all Fantic and Aprilia. Sold everything about 15 years ago - was getting too beat up and had to travel too far to compete or even trail ride. I am looking forward to watching some winter MX here in Fla.

OP
azgreg

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
I don't think Dungy hit Stewart on purpose, but it was way to early in the race to take the line he did.

Last edited:

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
I don't think Dungy hit Stewart on purpose, but it was way to early in the race to take the line he did.

There used to be a guy in Formula 1 (name escapes me) who's primary skill was taking others with him when he crashed.

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country

I think Dungy could have cut under Stewart if his rear wheel had not taken that hop on landing - he got a little sideways. but yes, they would have been jammed together sideways.

OP
azgreg

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
He punched that helmet pretty good.............guess he showed him!:rolleyes:
Apparently the guy who was getting punched is know for being a rough rider and taking guys out all the time.

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
There used to be a guy in Formula 1 (name escapes me) who's primary skill was taking others with him when he crashed.

I remember the driver now => Andrew De Cesaris. A lunatic on wheels. Nicknamed "Andrea de Crasheris

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.