1. Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Swing Caddie SC200

Discussion in 'Golf Equipment Talk' started by IrishGolfer, Mar 29, 2018.

1. IrishGolfer

IrishGolfer Fac ut gaudeam Supporting Member

Anyone tried this out?

I was at the range at lunchtime and there was a guy in the booth beside me. Everytime he hit I heard this little female voice cry out numbers.
    THIS SOUNDS LIKE THE INTRO TO A DISGUSTING JOKE

I was intrigued so I peaked over,
    STILL SOUNDS LIKE THE JOKE

He was using one of these. He was taking a break so he set it up for me. I must say I was impressed. I guess you have to factor in some error and the range balls but my distances were about 10% out from what I reckoned. But it is very simple to use and gives instant feedback.

My SS is for crap but my smash factor was spot on. ~1.50 nearly every time. Which is nice!!

Last edited: Mar 29, 2018
  2. Fairwaysplitter3320

Fairwaysplitter3320 Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again. Staff Member Admin

United States United States
    Admin Post
    I haven't but sounds pretty cool.

3. IrishGolfer

IrishGolfer Fac ut gaudeam Supporting Member

Costs about $350 on the Bay, the guy said to buy the SC200 model, the other one is not as good (guessing SC100).

He set me up on a little game, which randomly picks yardages under 100 yards, eg proposes 73 yards, you hit to 81 and it gives you a score. So for 10 distances, you get an overall score. It looks like it would be good at sharpening up the short game.

Hmm, might be on the shopping list for upcoming golf purchases.

4. PaPaD

PaPaD Club ho, geezer........ Supporting Member

They still have driving ranges?

5. TheTrueReview

TheTrueReview "Playing it straight" Supporting Member

Australia Australia
    It sounds excellent IG. It appears like it has borrowed some of the Trackman Combine exercise. TrackMan Open - A Global TrackMan Combine Challenge

I’ve done Trackman Combine once and was great. it’s easy to see why the pros do those exercises and drills.

6. Uncle Azzhole

Uncle Azzhole Jack of all trades, azzhole in all of them...

I saw a video review on youtube by top speed golf 2 weeks ago so I sold some old stuff I had sitting around and got one... Just came in the mail today!!! the next time I can go to the range I will be taking it with me to see how it works.

7. Uncle Azzhole

Uncle Azzhole Jack of all trades, azzhole in all of them...

I took the Swing Caddie out today.... bad decision!!! It was a high pain day and I knew it and still went. Driver was a Cleavland Hibore XL 9.5 degree with a Graffaloy Red shaft, Irons are Nike CCI players clubs.. (I probably should try game improvement irons again, just hate the top line.. looks like swinging a football on a stick)

Swing speed was around 105 to 108 smash factor ranged from 1.40 to 1.49, ball speed was 140 to 158, Carry distance said 240 to 268. (This was on range balls so probably 85% balls?). 7 iron was going 145 to 148 (I used to hit my 9 iron around 170)

I couldnt do anything right because of hurting so much.... couldnt transfer my weight back to my left leg properly and at the correct time, felt like I was casting the club a bit. I only got a 50 ball bucket and left with around 15 or so still on the ground. I need to get back into some kind of shape (other then round!!!) disabled for the last 8 years and not moving around much, gained 50lbs, lost all the muscle I had... Its going to be a long road back to health..

Swing caddie worked good, cant wait till I get into shape so I can map out my club distances and then try to play a round now and then.

TheTrueReview likes this.