• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Swingmangolf a scam

Uncle Azzhole

Jack of all trades, azzhole in all of them...
Apr 30, 2018
Salem Oregon
Country
United States United States
To anyone who may think of signing up for this service, dont.
I signed up to their site for 3 payments equaling 49.95 (I didnt remember that I was a member from 11 years ago, I now have memory issues) I clicked off the premium membership (which is default) and on to the 49.95 in 3 payments. Well 6 months have gone past and my wife noticed that a golf company keeps taking out 49.95 every 30th of the month.

I have called and called and I get their answering service who always say that no one is available at this time and they will have them call me back. Im sure you can guess that I have heard nothing back from them in the 3 weeks I have been trying. Its a good scam I guess but I cant afford it..

The company is owned by Jaacob Bowden, the guy behind the 1 length Sterling Irons.

GMMWICKED

Jan 30, 2018
Country
I only see a premier and a bronze membership. They both include the 49.99 a month until you cancel. It’s says cancel by phone or email. Try emailing. Then you can easily prove each time you tried to contact them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Uncle Azzhole

Uncle Azzhole

Jack of all trades, azzhole in all of them...
Apr 30, 2018
Salem Oregon
Country
It was a special when I signed up and Im thinking that since I was already a member from way back that they just figured I wanted to give them all my money for no reason... I have repeatedly called them and get the same answer every time. I emailed them and got a response that they will cancel my membership but did not address the issue of I never authorized them to take 49.95 every month. My bank will only dispute 2 months and that has to go through Visa's process which I have been screwed by before... Not looking good for getting my money back

🔥 Latest posts