• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Tapatalk!!!

SplooGe

Supporting Member
Jan 7, 2007
Not sure when this happened but it is going to make me less productive at work.

OP
SplooGe

SplooGe

Supporting Member
Jan 7, 2007
Phone/tablet app that Makes forum browsing much easier.

Kumabjorn

Oct 30, 2009
Makes it possible to sit on the can and participate, not saying I'm doing that right now though.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
So, how many people talk/text on their phone while on the crapper... later, handing the phone to their kid to play games. How may people text on a phone touch-screen while using the john... then put that same phone to their face to take the next call. Have you ever looked at where the keypad is on a touch screen and where your mouth is as you talk into your phone?

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
So, how many people talk/text on their phone while on the crapper... later, handing the phone to their kid to play games. How may people text on a phone touch-screen while using the john... then put that same phone to their face to take the next call. Have you ever looked at where the keypad is on a touch screen and where your mouth is as you talk into your phone?

Before I'm done on the crapper, I haven't really touched anything outside the ordinary...and after I'm done, I wash my hands before doing anything else. I surf the net all the time while on the John.

I don't use tapatalk either...I can post here using my browser just fine.

SilverUberXeno

El Tigre Blanco
Jul 26, 2005
Before I'm done on the crapper, I haven't really touched anything outside the ordinary...and after I'm done, I wash my hands before doing anything else. I surf the net all the time while on the John.

I don't use tapatalk either...I can post here using my browser just fine.

This. I'm not digging around in my rectum while the action is happening.

And I don't understand the benefit of Tapatalk. I access the site through my browser as well and it works great. It is infinitely faster than the old shottalk, too!

OP
SplooGe

SplooGe

Supporting Member
Jan 7, 2007
lmfao...wow, I'm pretty sure I need to change my sig again...

My only question is...do you dig around in your rectum while the action isn't happening?

He has McDavis And Rock to do the digging for him.

Mathwizard

Aug 5, 2007
If you access forums with a laptop or a tablet, then Tapatalk is no big deal.

However, if you access with a iPhone or other small screen device, the layout is superior.

The bottom line is try it and see or be happy without checking it out. Whatever flips your flop.

The OP was just trying to enlighten.

🔥 Latest posts