• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Taylormade free 6iron

clemsonhacker

uncle sam's slave
Aug 15, 2006
did anyone else get one of these? i got mine yesterday.. i hit a few balls yesterday with it. man its so easy to hit it good with this club.

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
did anyone else get one of these? i got mine yesterday.. i hit a few balls yesterday with it. man its so easy to hit it good with this club.

I signed up and keep getting emails that I am still in the running but as of now I have not recieved the free club.

BrandonM7

Nov 23, 2007
Totally missed this...where do you sign up?

Too late to sign up now. I think they're almost finished giving them out - last spam I got from them said 5,000 still to give out, and that was about two weeks ago.

OP
clemsonhacker

clemsonhacker

uncle sam's slave
Aug 15, 2006
i think there was a certian way you had to answer the qusetions....this is what my email said.....

Brad Poston,

Congratulations, you've been selected to receive a free Burner® 6-iron.

TaylorMade and Project Burner are committed to the mission of replacing obsolete irons. After you experience the unique power of the Burner 6-iron, we urge you to:

1. Replace your obsolete irons with eight individually engineered Burner irons.

2. Share your free Burner 6-iron with other golfers, so they too can experience the power of Burner.

Your Burner 6-iron will arrive in 10 to 15 business days. In the meantime, we invite you to learn more about Burner – the #1 selling iron in the U.S. – via the links below.

Burner vs. the competition >

How Burner is replacing obsolete irons at golf's premier courses >

See what other golfers are saying about Burner irons >

Burner iron specs >

Find a Burner Demo Day or retail store near you >

Members online

No members online now.