• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Team Associated Factory Team SC10

OP
Fairwaysplitter3320

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
United States United States
I hear that, there is another guy looking to purchase the components. I might get him to build me a custom set of irons and wedges, trade him the truck for his efforts. I'd want the full louisville set and kzg wedges. Thoughts???

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
I hear that, there is another guy looking to purchase the components. I might get him to build me a custom set of irons and wedges, trade him the truck for his efforts. I'd want the full louisville set and kzg wedges. Thoughts???
Is it worth it to you? Are you willing to trade that particular set of clubs for the truck? You already know the answer...

TrickyPutt

Banned
Banned
Jan 11, 2012
Alabama
Country
Careful. 5k is a magic number for financial crimes. 4999.99 is less trouble than 5k by law. I just had a seasonal worker edjucate me on crooked finance.

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Is it worth it to you? Are you willing to trade that particular set of clubs for the truck? You already know the answer...
My thoughts exactly. If that truck is worth what you say it is, those clubs are about 1/4 the value.

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
According to his spreadsheet, it's all worth ~$9k
Yeah, saw that too. He may have paid that for all the stuff but you would be lucky to get $2500 for all of it, And it would take at least a year to sell it all.

OP
Fairwaysplitter3320

Fairwaysplitter3320

Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
Truck is worth it but I agree about liquidating it. The deal just got weird, probably going to back out. It's long winded but basically I don't feel comfortable with it.

OP
Fairwaysplitter3320

Fairwaysplitter3320

Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
I've hit the progressive Louisville's in the past, never hit these. Also have never been custom fit for shaft, length, lie, etc. That's what intrigued me.

OP
Fairwaysplitter3320

Fairwaysplitter3320

Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
So...back to the task at hand. Anyone need a badass truck cause this guy needs Tricky's 588's.

🔥 Latest posts