• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Tempting....

You are all driver whores! Oh wait, I have bought two new ones in less than a month, does that make me a ho?

Its the XD, not a bad deal at all. Its a shame i just bought a hibore.

I have the 360XD. It's a bomber in the 10.5 I have. Keeps up with every new one, just not as workable. I may go with it tomorrow since it's distance is 99% carry and the course will be wet.

Ok, where are you, are they new, what store is it, and will you pick one up for me??? ;)

$99?!? Now I NEED an R580XD!!!!

Yes, you do. That Ping is just not fitting in with the rest.
icon10.gif
I can't blame you on the Adams though. The rescue dual is just flat out ugly.

It's at dicks, i think they were only a day after christmas deal. They have tons of them used at this second hand store. I'll be in there checking out putters and stuff. If i see one, i'll let you know. If you send a money order and cover shipping, i'll pick one up for you. I think they were like $89 last time i was in there.

It's at dicks, i think they were only a day after christmas deal. They have tons of them used at this second hand store. I'll be in there checking out putters and stuff. If i see one, i'll let you know. If you send a money order and cover shipping, i'll pick one up for you. I think they were like $89 last time i was in there.
That's a great offer, and if you see the new one's are still $99, let me know. Used one's are on ebay for under $80, and I'm watching a few of them now.

Thanks, Crossfire!

Featured Reviews

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54