• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Tennessee ShotTalk golf trip, April 18th-19th

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
United States United States
So when is everyone thinking of arriving?

Do we have the cabins for Friday night and Saturday night?

Can we arrive early, like on Friday, and get in a practise round before the big money matches start? :D

I'm also bring playing cards, so in case we get rained out, I can clean you guys out at poker.

OP
mddubya

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
So when is everyone thinking of arriving?

Do we have the cabins for Friday night and Saturday night?

Can we arrive early, like on Friday, and get in a practise round before the big money matches start? :D

I'm also bring playing cards, so in case we get rained out, I can clean you guys out at poker.

I'm going to pull out from here early Friday morning, so I should be there by early to mid afternoon.

The cabins are for both days, and I'll be up for a round if anyone else is?

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
I too plan on leaving here very early friday morning...not sure on an exact time but i will let you guys know as soon as i figure it out.

I will be up for a round on friday, when would you guys want to tee off friday? So i can figure out my travel plans...

OP
mddubya

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
I'll definitely want to play Friday afternoon if I get there on time.

I figure a 5:00pm tee time should give us time to finish 18 by then shouldn't it? Where I live its not getting dark until just before 7 now, and thats a month down the road. 5 should give everyone time to get there if they leave in the morning?

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
I was thinking 3 PM. It's a 6 hour drive for me, so I could leave at 7AM and get there in plenty of time.

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
Exactly what do you think we are? :biglol:

Yeah. Those carts had better have GIANT sized sand bottles.

And I don't care what anybody says: I'm playing from the tips, because I'm on vacation and I want my money's worth. :D

And I'm planning on having my ball retriever regripped, so I can stop at every pond, creek, and mud puddle and fish for TopFlites.

And I'm going to plumb bob every putt, take my stance, back off, and replace my marker so that I can adjust the line on my ball 0.0001°. Then 4 putt.

bryguy

May 15, 2008
M, sent you a pm. I'm in. I will reserve an extra cabin if we need it, but it will be next week before I can. It is about a 7 hour drive or so for me,so 3pm would work real good for me. Let me know.

bryguy

May 15, 2008
Anybody else from NC in? Bout you Mc, I'll drive, just looking for a splitter on the fuel.

ClairefromClare

Like my balls?
Jul 23, 2008
Anybody else from NC in? Bout you Mc, I'll drive, just looking for a splitter on the fuel.

He's already said he has a houseful of kids that weekend and can't make it.

We'll be changing planes in Memphis that afternoon, but it's as close as I'm getting.

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
And I'm planning on having my ball retriever regripped, so I can stop at every pond, creek, and mud puddle and fish for TopFlites.

And I'm going to plumb bob every putt, take my stance, back off, and replace my marker so that I can adjust the line on my ball 0.0001°. Then 4 putt.

So just another typical rd then?:thumbs up:

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.