• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Tennessee ShotTalk golf trip, April 18th-19th

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
United States United States
So just another typical rd then?:thumbs up:

Well, yeah, except I left out the part about having to pull my underwear out of my butt crack before and after every swing.

I may need to get me some of them there Bjorn Borg panties.

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
OK guys -

mddubya, eClarke, SiberianDVM, and I are all set for the cabin.

We have a package of two nights and one round of golf

Check in Friday after 3:00pm (cabin #4 - there are cabins available nearby)
Golf Saturday @ 8:03am
Check out Sunday @ 10:00am

Total is $239 (total for both nights) for the cabin +$42 per person for the round.

I also booked a tee time on Saturday at 1:32pm, but haven't booked the Sunday round yet.

Somebody needs to reserve another cabin (and more importantly get tee times.) Things are filling up fast, and Saturday golf is almost booked. They wouldn't let me book the other foursome.

I suggest we get a Sunday tee-time around 10:30am. I will make that tee-time once I talk to my cabinmates.

The cabin/golf package reservations can be made with Charlotte at 800-471-5295. Tell her you will be golfing with the group in cabin #4.

The pro shop is at 931-968-0995

Do it now.

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
Any ideas on food at this place? Any nearby restuarants or will we need to bring large quantities?

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
Any ideas on food at this place? Any nearby restuarants or will we need to bring large quantities?
It's called "Tims Ford State Rustic Park."

I think we'll be taking advantage of the full kitchen in the cabin. I can do breakfast, but me cooking any other meal needs the fire department on stand-by.

bryguy

May 15, 2008
E, It will be this weekend before I can book the other cabin and group. It is the earliest I can do it. Think this will be an issue? I may can work something else out, but this si the prefered way to do it.

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
Does that mean we should bring guns and kill animals for food?

If we hunt as good as we golf, I should lose some weight during this trip.

I am up for that!

Now...which guns to bring....gotta keep it to a minimum so i'm not that guy that got pulled over for speeding but had "Several assault weapons" in the trunk of his car along with "More ammuntion than one person could possibly need" and a ser of golfclubs to throw the cops off....cuz i'm sure they will believe "I have to keep the 3 other guys in my cabin alive by being the hunter...."

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
He's already said he has a houseful of kids that weekend and can't make it.
Unfortunately, she's right. :(

I am up for that!

Now...which guns to bring....gotta keep it to a minimum so i'm not that guy that got pulled over for speeding but had "Several assault weapons" in the trunk of his car along with "More ammuntion than one person could possibly need" and a ser of golfclubs to throw the cops off....cuz i'm sure they will believe "I have to keep the 3 other guys in my cabin alive by being the hunter...."

You guys will never see eclark :killersmiley: unless you happen to pass his work gang on the highway on your way home!

FATC1TY

Taylormade Ho' Magnet
May 29, 2008
Whats the totals again?

$280 a person covers 2 night stay and 1 round of golf?

Kinda steep...

Or am I just lost?

FATC1TY

Taylormade Ho' Magnet
May 29, 2008
I would probably not be able to play Friday, although- I haven't really planned anything.

Worse case, I'd sleep in the truck, it would be nice out anyways, I can bring a small propane grill too if they don't have any. That would save some dough. I can play all day Saturday and Sunday.

I'm around 3-4 hours away..

So if anyone would be so kind, what would the total be for 1 round and the friday and saturday night stay be.. Then any additional rounds/replays.

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
Whats the totals again?

$280 a person covers 2 night stay and 1 round of golf?

Kinda steep...

Or am I just lost?
Way lost, homey!

It's $239.00 for two nights in the cabin - split four ways.
It's $42 for the first round of golf on Saturday. I'm not sure what the replay rate is on Saturday.

It's $35 for golf on Friday, and $42 on Sunday.

So the cabin is $29.87 per person, per night.
Add golf fees.

🔥 Latest posts