• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Thanksgiving 2016

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
United States United States
she-does-the-turkey-sexy-turkey-thanksgiving-demotivational-posters-1353373369.jpg

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
I have become a lightweight when it comes to eating at Thanksgiving. It used to be 2 full plates 3 or 4 rolls and 3 pieces of pie (sampling each of the apple, punkin, and chocolate). Now it's one full plate, 2 rolls and 2 pieces of pie. I've cut WAY back.................:rolleyes:

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
So, with a house full of company, our dog decides to invite her "guests" to take over the living room. Guess she was just being hospitable and we were too taken with her "sharing" we let them enjoy their comfort. Don't know if her "guests" made any comments about her taking up twice the room of the others.
004.jpg

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Son and his family headed back towards Ft. Campbell mid-morning. They got here about midnight Wednesday night. Both daughters and their families spent most of the last 2 days with us all together. 15 of us went bowling last evening to get the grandkids out of the house and off their digital devices. Two granddogs, one our son's and one our daughter's, spent the entire time with us. The two young dogs... our Lab and the son's Irish Terrier... got along extremely well. Over-ate Thursday, Friday, and this morning. Everyone seemed to get along and all went home still speaking to us and each other. Life is good!!!

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
With politics taboo at family gatherings, the most "heated" discussion I believe I heard this past week was between the son and one of the son-in-laws. The subject: When is it permitted for a man to sit down to pee.

Then, this morning when the son and his family were loading in the car, he quizzed "Does anyone have to pee before we get on the road?" His youngest... 10 years old... bailed out of the car, headed out in our front yard next to the curb, unzipped and peed in the street. This is a fairly busy street. At least two cars drove by during his "exhibition". No visits from the police... YET!!!!

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
With politics taboo at family gatherings, the most "heated" discussion I believe I heard this past week was between the son and one of the son-in-laws. The subject: When is it permitted for a man to sit down to pee.

Then, this morning when the son and his family were loading in the car, he quizzed "Does anyone have to pee before we get on the road?" His youngest... 10 years old... bailed out of the car, headed out in our front yard next to the curb, unzipped and peed in the street. This is a fairly busy street. At least two cars drove by during his "exhibition". No visits from the police... YET!!!!
That's my kinda kid. Peeing outdoors is on of God's gifts!!!

🔥 Latest posts