• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

The BAG...NOW

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
I've changed some clubs so thought I'd take some pics of what it looks like now and what it should look like for the remainder of the year (I'm playing good now so won't "rock the boat")... :D
IMAG0001.jpg
IMAG0002.jpg
IMAG0003.jpg
IMAG0004.jpg

OP
warbirdlover

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
Here's a couple more.... I actually took these myself with my little cheapo (DXG 4.0 megapixel) camera that also can take movies. :D
IMAG0005.jpg
IMAG0006.jpg

Irish

May 9, 2007
nice pics wbl...

just got a line from vegas and its 2.5 weeks that something will be changed in the bag

i told them to put the house on the unders :laugh:

MGP

Clubmaking Ho
Supporting Member
Apr 21, 2007
Nice sticks, can you explain why its sunny and you have your umbrella in the bag?

Have you ever been to the midwestern U.S.? It's gone from sunny to raining and repeated that cycle twice here today. :D

In the midwest we say "Don't like the weather? Wait for 30 minutes" :laugh:

OP
warbirdlover

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
Ill believe it on Jan 1st 2008:D

Nice sticks, can you explain why its sunny and you have your umbrella in the bag?

Sandpiper3

By "end of the year" I meant the Wisconsin "golfing" year which is done in early November at the latest. :D

Sandpiper3

Golf Course Designer
Aug 9, 2006
Of course WBL, cuz then all you have to do is change your bag 5 times from nov. to march until you can actually hit all those clubs again:D

niblick

Jun 13, 2007
one wedge?

*gasps* *clutches chest*

j/k WBL... nice gear! i was drooling over some of that nickent stuff recently. the 4dx looks awesome.

Johnny Par

Supporting Member
Sep 5, 2006
Very nice looking bag WBL. :laugh:
My bag is almost complete, the Raptures should be arriving within the next 3-4 weeks. Hopefully sooner.

OP
warbirdlover

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
That fairway wood is old technology but with a good shaft is as good as I'll ever need. Probably the most consistent club in my bag... :)

one wedge?

*gasps* *clutches chest*

j/k WBL... nice gear! i was drooling over some of that nickent stuff recently. the 4dx looks awesome.

niblick

There's two wedges (either side of putter), a G5 PW and a Vokey SM 56º... :D I know my PW so well I can work "magic" with it. :)

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
Perhaps if you got another wedge your score would go down, :p

SHORT GAME SHORT GAME SHORT GAME!!! Course, this is coming from a set-in-stone 4 wedger.

Nice looking clubs though. The Titleists don't do it for me, aesthetically, never have.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.