• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

The Commander in Chief (and her assistant)

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
I've been "watching" a few....

I just can't decide what to get. I sorta fell in love with a couple of the Swiss Military watches....

But I can't decide. So frustrating.

R35

bdcrowe

ST Homeland Security
Aug 30, 2004
Just for the record, thanks to Sling, you all missed my cross-dressing pic last night. He gave me 2nd thoughts...

OP
Slingblade61

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
Hey, if any of you are into chicks with........

er..............

um.............

5 o'clock shadows (yeah, that's the ticket)

then bd is is fecking sweet! :D

Silver

I don't have a handicap.
Dec 5, 2004
Rock, just for the record on the SM watches, here's my experience:

I bought one for myself and one for my gf while I was in Lucerne, Switzerland in June 2003. I then hauled them around Europe for 6 weeks before bringing them home. Mine was dead perfect until I got the battery changed a year later (not sure why it died so soon, bad luck I guess) but didn't get them to redo the seal as I was not planning on swimming with it on and was too cheap to do it. Two weeks later, I took an Advanced Rider Training course with the local superbike school during the August long weekend last year. I was wearing my watch and my motorcycle was pretty "vibey" through that course because it's a little POS and was trying to keep up with spanky sportbikes. Also, I was sweating like a pig because it was like 39ºC that day - and we were out on a tarmac with extremely hot sportbikes all day. Later that evening, I noticed that the watch had fogged up some and later that night, it stopped. I flicked it a couple of times and it started again, but continued to stop and start for awhile. I finally sent it in for repair in February (to Montreal) and it came back as good as new.

Further to that though, my gf's has now started to count seconds in 4 second increments. It's keeping perfect time, but the "second" hand does 4 seconds at a time - as in it stops for 4 seconds, then jumps ahead 4 ticks - stops for 4 then jumps 4. It only just recently started that, but we're going to send it in soon because it only has a 2 year warranty on it and don't want any problems to come up after the warranty expires.

I'm not trying to discourage you, because I love my watch, but I thought you may want to know, just in case there are some sort of fundamental problems that I don't know about.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Hmm, interesting thoughts.

I'll keep that in mind.

Maybe I can find a chick with a 5 o'clock shadow that will sell me a sweet watch.

I can only dream....

R35

MAHALLEDAY

Mikey Dangerous
Nov 29, 2004
cute gf, rock. She's a better looking version of a girl that dates an old boss of mine.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Oh, that girl....lol.

"This guy that lives next door to me, he once sat on a bus near a lady that was in line at the supermarket with a girl with the same hair colour."

;)

R35

buddha33

aka Dick Ramser
Aug 31, 2004
MAHALLEDAY said:
cute gf, rock. She's a better looking version of a girl that dates an old boss of mine.

She's a better looking version of the brother of the guy who used to do our landscaping too. :D

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
buddha33 said:
She's a better looking version of the brother of the guy who used to do our landscaping too. :D

Please don't bring your mom into this, B. That's in poor taste. :p

R35

buddha33

aka Dick Ramser
Aug 31, 2004
Hey, my moms is looking good now that she's had the three overlapping front teeth removed.

690.CB

Feb 26, 2005
Here's me and my mrs, at last years work Christmas party. She's really impressed with how drunk I am ( no honest she really is lol )

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_0803_maxxit69_DSCF0031.jpg

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Ha! Great pic. I love shots like that!

Off topic, but what's the blue stuff in the bottle?

R35

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.