• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

The Falls,Chilliwack,BC

N.V.M.

now...a cartoon
Sep 27, 2008
Chilliwack is about 100 kilometers from where i live and its pretty much where the outer edge of the Cascade Mountains begin. still only a hill(maybe 1000 meters??), but they managed to fit a golf course onto the side of this one. called The Falls, it's a course where it can only be managed with a power cart. i think it took us 5 minutes full speed to get from one hole to the next,and walking would have taken forever, because we'd be dead! lol. anyways, it's a purdy lookin' course.

falls1.jpg

falls5.jpg

falls2.jpg

falls3.jpg

falls4.jpg

falls7.jpg

falls6.jpg

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
United States United States
Beautiful pictures! That course looks like so much fun. I love courses that aren't crammed together, I like it when you can't see any other hole except for the one your on. This looks like a truly medicinal experience.

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
Great photos Mike. Thanks for going to the trouble of posting them.

mont86

Supporting Member
Nov 5, 2005
I remember a group called Chillwack.Pretty good music from I remember, but I digress, Great pictures.

OP
N.V.M.

N.V.M.

now...a cartoon
Sep 27, 2008
the band Chilliwack was awesome. remember "Lonesome Mary"? "Baby Blue"? they were the type of band you had to see in a small venue to appreciate. too bad "Too Loud" Mcleod died though.

mont86

Supporting Member
Nov 5, 2005
Didn't they have a song, been gone gone too long?

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.