• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

The Force Awakens...

OP
ualtim

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
United States United States
I think Top Golf would really do well in this area...

If I had the inclination and the capital...I would think about starting one.
I think it would do well almost anywhere.

OP
ualtim

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
The two week layoff has really got me itching to get back out there, which I guess is a good sign. I am not hating the game like I did when I left it for so long. Some of my inner Ho abilities are starting to sharpen in the down time. New irons on the way. New shaft for the TEE XCG7 on the way off ebay. The only bad thing is that neither will arrive at the household prior to my next opportunity to hit Top Golf on Tuesday. :(

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
The two week layoff has really got me itching to get back out there, which I guess is a good sign. I am not hating the game like I did when I left it for so long. Some of my inner Ho abilities are starting to sharpen in the down time. New irons on the way. New shaft for the TEE XCG7 on the way off ebay. The only bad thing is that neither will arrive at the household prior to my next opportunity to hit Top Golf on Tuesday. :(
Some new hybrids and a new putter would probably help as well.

Hey, how old is your bag? What about your shoes? Need new shoes?

OP
ualtim

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
Some new hybrids and a new putter would probably help as well.

Hey, how old is your bag? What about your shoes? Need new shoes?
The irons are the last clubs in the bag that are holdovers from my last round in 2009. Everything else in the bag in new since April, including the bag. I do have a new Hopkins bag in the garage as well, since it was including in the iron package I bought and then had to cancel since they could not find a way to actually send me the irons. Shoes are new FJ Spikeless as of April, I also have another pair of spikeless new in the box from back in 2009.

New putter was bagged in either May or June. Just have not added it to the signature as there is no use for a putter at Top Golf, just use it on the home putting green.

I am hoping to be done ho'ing for a bit if the new shaft works out in the XCG7.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
The irons are the last clubs in the bag that are holdovers from my last round in 2009. Everything else in the bag in new since April, including the bag. I do have a new Hopkins bag in the garage as well, since it was including in the iron package I bought and then had to cancel since they could not find a way to actually send me the irons. Shoes are new FJ Spikeless as of April, I also have another pair of spikeless new in the box from back in 2009.

New putter was bagged in either May or June. Just have not added it to the signature as there is no use for a putter at Top Golf, just use it on the home putting green.

I am hoping to be done ho'ing for a bit if the new shaft works out in the XCG7.
April? That was pre-season, this is post season. Time to get new clubs.

Plus, your shoes and bag are ugly and clash.

Hey, if I can't ho, I can damn sure try and spend your money!!!

OP
ualtim

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
Post season? I am just warming up. I should be able to play more often come October.

OP
ualtim

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
Ho season, dude. Don't you know ho'ing clubs has nothing to do with actually playing golf?
I am trying something different this time around, more playing than ho'ing.

OP
ualtim

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
Damn it. Tweaked a lower ab muscle last Thursday during tennis. Skipped a aqua-size class on Friday to let it rest. Had a good aqua-size class yesterday working it without much pain. Rolled over in bed this morning to get up for Top Golf and tweaked it again. No Top Golf today as I rest it again.:(

Thanks MC:mad:

New irons should be here tomorrow.:D

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
Damn it. Tweaked a lower ab muscle last Thursday during tennis. Skipped a aqua-size class on Friday to let it rest. Had a good aqua-size class yesterday working it without much pain. Rolled over in bed this morning to get up for Top Golf and tweaked it again. No Top Golf today as I rest it again.:(

Thanks MC:mad:

New irons should be here tomorrow.:D
You're welcome.

Aqua-size? You're a 70+ year old woman?

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.