• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

The Jets Coach is an Idiot

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
You have the ball at the three yard line and have the greatest QB of all time at the controls and what do you do? Run the ball into the best defensive line in football three straight times. DUH!!! If they got him just to hand off to the running backs they sure wasted their money. What a bone headed coach. He looks like he's trying to be the big "general" out there and comes up with an insane game plan like that against a very good football team? With the defense he has? DUH!!!

:ugly25::prop::hunter:

Best defensive line? Maybe near the top of the AFC but not even in the top 10 if you include NFC. AFC is going to be terrible this year. Quit kissing Farves a$$ btw, he's a has been who should have stayed retired. Your boy Aaron Rogers is hands down a better QB right now than Farve is by a long shot.

Watch what continues to happen as the AFC pansies play the Giants, Cowboys, Bears, Eagles and Packers.

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
United States United States
I was fine with the play calling, so long as the Jets lose & Favre gets sacked a lot, then it's going to be a great season. Sorry for the Favre fans but after his primadonna bs this summer, I hope he get's his ass handed to him every game.

cwo2lt

Mulligans-R-Us
Nov 6, 2007
Quayle came across as a maroon, but really: the guy had a $100,000 plus a year "job", had zero to do, so he had all the time in the world to practice his golf game. Plus he had the Secret Service to shag balls for him.

Is there any wonder he was a low handicapper?

Should have practiced his spelling.:biglol:

julie_m

just delete this account
Sep 12, 2008
Should have practiced his spelling.:biglol:
AH that's so great! Amazing how I glossed over it the first time. Tehy say you can udnresatnd aynhtnig if the frsit and lsat ltteres are rghit.

Maybe he was a Gopher. Or a Trojan.

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
Ohhh cmon. The browns didn't stand a chance against the STEELER NATION!

LyleG

gear head
Aug 10, 2006
Country
Canada Canada
Best defensive line? Maybe near the top of the AFC but not even in the top 10 if you include NFC. AFC is going to be terrible this year. Quit kissing Farves a$$ btw, he's a has been who should have stayed retired. Your boy Aaron Rogers is hands down a better QB right now than Farve is by a long shot.

Watch what continues to happen as the AFC pansies play the Giants, Cowboys, Bears, Eagles and Packers.

Both the Cowboys and the Eagles had very suspect looking defenses last night. Weak against both the run and the pass. Neither can hold a candle to the Giants in defense.
Offenses looked good though. Westbrook is a freaking animal.

julie_m

just delete this account
Sep 12, 2008
Both the Cowboys and the Eagles had very suspect looking defenses last night. Weak against both the run and the pass. Neither can hold a candle to the Giants in defense.
Offenses looked good though. Westbrook is a freaking animal.

Yep, and DeSean Jackson is a jacka:smilie_pi

Seriously hope he gets fined by his team.

Go Cowboys!

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
Yep, and DeSean Jackson is a jacka:smilie_pi

Seriously hope he gets fined by his team.

Go Cowboys!
I grabbed him last week for one of my fantasy teams, and now I'm not sure whether to keep him. I have a bad feeling that, despite his explosive potential, he's in both Reid and McNabb's doghouses for a while. As well he should be. What an idiot.

LyleG

gear head
Aug 10, 2006
Country
Canada Canada
Idiot is putting it mildly. Hell, he was a good full yard shy of the endzone. He is damn lucky no one on the coboys picked up the damn ball (nice awareness there as well).

Ego is bad news ina team game, and this joker better get that through his head fast.

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
Idiot is putting it mildly. Hell, he was a good full yard shy of the endzone. He is damn lucky no one on the coboys picked up the damn ball (nice awareness there as well).

Ego is bad news ina team game, and this joker better get that through his head fast.
Ego is fine, but you have to back it up. And at that level, there is no excuse for a mistake like that.

The worst part was that after the play he went around the sideline, looking for congratulations on almost scoring a TD.

🔥 Latest posts