• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

The local.

OP
T

The master

Oct 24, 2004
Im a bit hungry im about to eat all these biscuits you just can't find this sort of stuf in the USA.
2005_0105Image0001.JPG

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
The master said:
Im a bit hungry im about to eat all these biscuits you just can't find this sort of stuf in the USA.

Of course you can!

Just have a look in the pet food section of any grocery store. :D

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Slingblade61 said:
Of course you can!

Just have a look in the pet food section of any grocery store. :D

Game, Set, Match....

The Master, you aren't anymore! :D

(Well done Sling! Well done!)

R35

OP
T

The master

Oct 24, 2004
Good Americans are so bad they sell dog busicuts in the grocery store, do you not have like big pet superstores, we all know that British sweets are nicier than Americans.

My tour bag clean clubs.
master good shot.jpg

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
I Like the pics. It's good to get a mental picture of some of the holes at Bangor. It will make the victory so much sweeter.

I guess we need to get some dates organised, when the weather dies down a bit. We're also doing some work on the house, so January is probably out. Let's see what February holds. I haven't hit a shot in 2005 yet!!

OP
T

The master

Oct 24, 2004
IrishGolfer said:
I Like the pics. It's good to get a mental picture of some of the holes at Bangor. It will make the victory so much sweeter.

I guess we need to get some dates organised, when the weather dies down a bit. We're also doing some work on the house, so January is probably out. Let's see what February holds. I haven't hit a shot in 2005 yet!!

Yeah the pics aren't great but thought I would give you a taste.

Yeah i've got mock exmas all this month so it isn't great for me Feburary sounds good.

Get practiceing haven't hit shot in 05. I haven't playeda round in 05 but have been to the range twice. :wow:

🔥 Latest posts

Members online