• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

The mind is weird...

buddha33

aka Dick Ramser
Aug 31, 2004
I rarely remember my dreams at night, but this past night was definitely different. For some reason I dreamt of being "serviced" by the hottest girl in my high school. I haven't seen or thought of this chick in over 10 years now. Where the frick does this stuff come from?

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Lack of unit usage.

It builds up until you go crazy.

Pretty soon, it'll be a pug servicing you.....or, did she look like a pug in highschool?

R35

DaveE

The golfer fka ST Champ
Aug 31, 2004
My wife would disagree but I don't think dreams mean anything. Our brains just get loaded up memories and at night when we're asleep the brain gets to choose which old crap to show us.

Last week I had a dream that involved one of my college gf's moms. Half the time I can't remember where I left my car keys but when I'm asleep I can remember my gf's mom from 30 years ago. It's wierd but I don't think it means anything.

Oh, I know you'll want to know Rock. Yes, she was hot, ( the gf and the mom). ;)

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
And here's to you Mrs Robinson, Jesus loves you more than you will know...

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Roger that, B.

I went to highschool with a guy that had the hottest mom on the planet. That was like 10 or 12 years ago, and she still looks about 25.

Ever seen that Bow Flex commercial with the "50 year old woman with the 25 year old body"? She looks better than that.

Yowzahs.

How come I don't dream about stuff like that? I dream weird shit like playing frisbee in grocery stores or owning a chrome toilet.

R35

Quentin

How U Doin'?
Aug 27, 2004
buddha33 said:
Could be, Rock. Don't get married. :D

Geez Buddha, after 12 years, my wife is still a spark plug. Plus, she's still a hottie...even after 2 kids. Is twice a week too often or not enough? Just right for me. :D

~QQ

The master

Oct 24, 2004
rockford35 said:
Roger that, B.

I went to highschool with a guy that had the hottest mom on the planet. That was like 10 or 12 years ago, and she still looks about 25.

Ever seen that Bow Flex commercial with the "50 year old woman with the 25 year old body"? She looks better than that.

Yowzahs.

How come I don't dream about stuff like that? I dream weird shit like playing frisbee in grocery stores or owning a chrome toilet.

R35

Sick bastard. :emot-ange

Silver

I don't have a handicap.
Dec 5, 2004
that bowflex lady is the hotness

i'd take her home to the parents...even though she's the same age

actually, that might be kinda weird

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.