• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

The NEW Bag 2008

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Here it is. New irons, 3-wood and driver. Other stuff is the same. :D
JersClubs 001.jpg
JersClubs 002.jpg
JersClubs 003.jpg

Topflite_D2

Titleist Pro V1
Jun 26, 2007
Nice bag WBL. Those irons look better in your pictures than in others I've seen. I've herd nothing but good things about those Nike drivers except for the noise but I wouldn't even care, maybe its the same with ATV's. Loud Drivers save lives? :laugh:

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
Nice looking irons, WBL (I can't believe I just said that about a set of Pings...) I hope they're the magic irons for ya'!

West Coast Duffer

Orange County California
Oct 12, 2007
Nice looking irons, WBL (I can't believe I just said that about a set of Pings...) I hope they're the magic irons for ya'!

Nice setup WBL. I dont mean to thread jack but why do so many people dislike Ping. personally I think they all look the same and are not very appealing to the eye. I think Ive only played with one guy who had Pings. Those S58's are nice though.

OP
warbirdlover

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
That paintfill is now been fixed and now matches the rest of the set. The S59 irons I got didn't have a PW with them so I bought that PW seperate from Global and it was owned by some "Pittsburgh Steelers" fan. He had yellow paint fill on every other letter and in the "W" of the wedge. It also has a C-thru Pittsburgh Steelers grip on it that will soon be changed. :)

OP
warbirdlover

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
At this point I can't imagine another club helping me anymore then what I've got so I've about hit the end. I've got my rusty swing to work on now. I'm not sure I like the shaft in the Sumo2 and I already have a new TourSwing Avenger stiff waiting to go into a driver. I'm still going to wait on that though until I can swing somewhat decent.

:D

SplooGe

Supporting Member
Jan 7, 2007
Love the setup, but I tried out to set my clubs in the Atlas like you have and I don't see how that works out for you my shit is banging into eachother. Time to go back to woods/hybrids in the middle irons on the outside.

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
That bag setup just screams PLAYER!

Well, except for the obnoxiously ugly square driver. :D

Wait a minute! Haven't you learned to count to 14 yet? There's only 13 clubs there! Take off your other shoe so you can count properly, and add the 60° wedge.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country

Wait a minute! Haven't you learned to count to 14 yet? There's only 13 clubs there! Take off your other shoe so you can count properly, and add the 60° wedge.
The 14th slot is left open for the next driver.

OP
warbirdlover

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
L
ove the setup, but I tried out to set my clubs in the Atlas like you have and I don't see how that works out for you my shit is banging into eachother. Time to go back to woods/hybrids in the middle irons on the outside.

SplooGe

So far no problems with them that way. That's an interesting concept though (woods/hybrids in the middle). Oh wait, there's 14. Look at all the pics. There's a couple irons hidden by others.

SiberianDVM

I never worry about that. I don't play in tourneys... PW and sandwedge are all I need.... :D

And the bag might scream player but it's used by a hacker!! :D

The 14th slot is left open for the next driver.

MCDavis

And that's what was there this weekend!! :D (Had 15 clubs!!)

🔥 Latest posts

Members online