• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

The NEW Bag 2008

sssmokin

Retired and loving it
Supporting Member
Jul 2, 2006
Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
WHAT??? You had 15 clubs??? Well, that disqualifies us in the scramble..........I'm going to have to contact them and call a foul on us. Oh wait, we sucked and didn't win anything anyway. Never mind. :ugly25:

OP
warbirdlover

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
No, we "legally" sucked. I had 14 Saturday and 15 Sunday.... :D

And the Pittsburg Steelers C-thru grip on the PW has been replaced by a Ping grip!! :D

OP
warbirdlover

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
Just an update for all you "unbelievers". The bag HAS NOT CHANGED and will not. And it's been almost 3 months!! :D I'm playing the best golf of my life with these clubs right now. Not that I won't "experiment".... :D

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
At this point I can't imagine another club helping me anymore then what I've got so I've about hit the end. I've got my rusty swing to work on now. I'm not sure I like the shaft in the Sumo2 and I already have a new TourSwing Avenger stiff waiting to go into a driver. I'm still going to wait on that though until I can swing somewhat decent.

:D

Just an update for all you "unbelievers". The bag HAS NOT CHANGED and will not. And it's been almost 3 months!! :D I'm playing the best golf of my life with these clubs right now. Not that I won't "experiment".... :D

Its just the 2nd day of June and your about due for another driver. :laugh: We will have to re-visit these quotes come next spring. :D

chemboy2

M634
Supporting Member
Sep 23, 2004
One of these days you'll have to explain to me the difference between "ho" and "experimnet." I have to be honest though, it sounds more like rationalization than anything else.

It's great to hear how much you're liking the new sticks.

I'm curious though, you carry both the two hybrids AND your 3&4 irons; isn't there an overlap there somewhere? You may not be looking add wedges but at the very least I would think you might want to ditch some extra weight...

OP
warbirdlover

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
I use the 3-iron for chipping from under the trees only.. :D I've got a fantastic chip shot for that and have put them numerous times up to the cup from over 100 yards. :prop:

OP
warbirdlover

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
Okay, okay... the bag has changed. New Ping G10 driver in place of Mister Spongebob Squarepants Sumo2... and a Spider putter :D

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.