• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

The Official Shot Talk Hat - order one here!

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
Attached is a link to order the new Shot Talk Official Headwear! I want to make this easy and painless for me as this is not my line of business and I am making no gain from this. I know everyone wants something different, but Sling and I have agreed that this is your choice. You are either in or not!!

Order form: http://www.shottalk.com/form/use/form1/form1.html

(Thanks for the help Sling)

Format
Hat as per photo or Visor (will be from same supplier so will look similar!)

Colours:
Blue or Black, both with trims.

Size
Universal Size

User Name
Up to 20 characters, please be clear about upper/lower case, and other characters. It doesn’t have to be your user name. If you want nothing leave BLANK

Flag
Multi-flags won't work, as everyone wants something different. You get a choice from the following: Ireland, England / UK, Scotland, Wales, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand. If you don’t want a flag leave blank.

Cost and Payment
In terms of payment, this is a no-loss objective for me. The hat will cost $20US / £11 / (equivalent in other currencies, eg € or CAN$) per hat to include p&p. PalPal my account as well as complete the form. Any extra money from this project will go to Shottalk to pay for site maintenance. I am not ordering for you if you have not Pay Pal’ed me.

Paypal details: [email protected]

Deadline
I will accept orders up to Wednesday 21th Feb at 12pm GMT. After that, sorry, no can do!! It will probably take 4 weeks to do after that. I will get back to you on that with an update.

Design

Front reads:
Shottalk.com

Back reads:
Irish Golfer

with a flag on the side. I'm getting a Shamrock on mine.:)

Any questions, keep them in this post, as they will undoubtedly be asked several times.

IG

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
IG:

I just ordered two..but did not see your PayPal account. I probably missed it somewhere.

Lemme know so I can send payment now.

b

Farquod

Short Game Tragedy
Mar 8, 2005
Me 3. Ordered 2. BTW, IG, if the zips vary, the 08844 is correct. The other (if I used it) was done on autopilot. Thanks!

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
OK - done.

All we need now is a group picture of everyone with their new hats.

Maybe someday..........

Andy_79

Oct 6, 2005
Hopefully so, Bravo lad ! I vote Florida..:)

What is the deal here with these, Mark..?

Members online

No members online now.