• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

The perks

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
I've been looking after the junior golf team for the past few years. We have an upcoming match v. RPGC on Saturday, so the boys needed a practice round. Well, someone had to accompany them...someone had to give up their free time to play on the Open Championship venue...sometimes you have to take one for the team...

We got 4.40pm and 4.50pm tee times so we were the last ones out, pretty much finished in the dark. We also got a bit of rain for about 3 holes, but otherwise, it was fantastic. Most of the infrastructure has now been taken down. 18th was eerily ordinary with the 4,500 seater grandstand removed, compared with 4 weeks previously.

What an evening, what a course. I shot 83, with two birdies and a par at Calamity (par 3 16th with an index of 4!) And I kept the same ball throughout!

#Imaluckyguy!

Attachments

• RP1.jpg
    RP1.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 161
  • RP2.jpg
    RP2.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 180
  • RP3.jpg
    RP3.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 155
  • RP4.jpg
    RP4.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 169

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
Awesome experience... and with the young men. I'll take making a "sacrifice" like that any day!!!

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.