• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

The Players'

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
Adam Scott finishes R1 at -2. He had a hot round going until he hit 4 over for the last two holes.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
Sergio tied for 66th place. Justin Rose tied for 80th. Doesn't look like we will have a repeat of the Sunday Masters duel.

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
I did not realize Vijay Singh was still alive, let alone capable of pushing the front page of the leaderboard at The Players.

Louie_T07

Sep 19, 2008
Sarnia, ON
Country
Canada Canada
I did not realize Vijay Singh was still alive, let alone capable of pushing the front page of the leaderboard at The Players.

Vijay is just one of those timeless players with a disgustingly sweet swing, and when he gets it going can compete STILL with the best in the world. It's kinda like Freddie's magic at Augusta

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
The young 21 year old kid is looking pretty solid. If he can hold on.....

Jason Day carded an 80 for the last round. Day and Spieth have certainly had some issues. Day's seems to be health and his mother's recent diagnosis. Spieth just seems to have lost his focus/confidence.

Bello had only the third albatross ever recorded at The Players.

Another fun final round to watch.

... fun to watch except for Johnny Miller. I've always appreciated Miller's perspective. Just wish he would get past the Tiger Woods love affair. Yesterday, they were talking about Sergio's Masters win. Miller said it's easier for anyone to win when Tiger is not in the field. Duh! Woods health issues should take nothing away from Garcia's win. Today, after Kim hit a nice iron shot Miller said "He's channeling Tiger." Let it go!!! These kids today are good. These players have shown us that any one of many can get hot and duke it out on any given Sunday. Rant off.....

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.