• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

The Random Thoughts Thread

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
Our vet has a large reptile of some sort in his office. It's about 4 1/2 ft. long and it always seems to be eating Cheetos.
The son and I would have had a snake or snakes, while he was growing up... if Momma would have let us. That is one thing she really put her foot down about. Yet, we've had a small lizard living in our garage for a couple years and she seems to think that is okay. Reptiles are fun to watch.

OP
TEA Time

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
True story: There's a waxing studio opening up near my work called Lunch Box.

:p

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
I was referring to the statement about Cheetos that Greg made, of which the reptile was eating (re: the cat). This obviously went over your head/was a terrible attempt at humour.

I am well aware of the Cool Dude, known as Chester Cheetah. :cool:

R35

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Got to Patong Phuket yesterday, staying right across from the Muay Thai fight stadium. Bangla road is the center of the nightlife with tons of bars and strip clubs of all types. Not into that so couldn't care less, but if u are this is the place to be. Riding elephants today and not sure what else.

OP
TEA Time

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
I'll bet Phucket has a wax salon named Lunch Box. They probably serve Brazilian food and fish tacos.

OP
TEA Time

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
I've been teaching my kids to play poker (5 card draw) lately. Last night my 13 year old goes all in with two pair and I somehow draw a flush so I go all in. My 9 year old, who had the tall stack, quickly calls, stands up on his chair and says: "Is this WWII?" Then he jumps down, slamming his cards on the table yelling: "Cuz here comes the BOMB!" and then starts running around with his arms in victory formation.

Full house, sevens over aces.

Trav Full-House.jpg

Bomb loot!

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
I've been teaching my kids to play poker (5 card draw) lately. Last night my 13 year old goes all in with two pair and I somehow draw a flush so I go all in. My 9 year old, who had the tall stack, quickly calls, stands up on his chair and says: "Is this WWII?" Then he jumps down, slamming his cards on the table yelling: "Cuz here comes the BOMB!" and then starts running around with his arms in victory formation.

Full house, sevens over aces.

View attachment 26300

Bomb loot!

Schooled by the kids..............you're toast. :eek:

🔥 Latest posts