• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

The Random Thoughts Thread

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
I have fully appreciated the hearing aids I got this past Winter. With the wife snoring in one room and the dog snoring in another... the aids come out and I have peace and quiet again.
Don't need the hearing aids to talk/listen on-line. Even if I could hear you guys talking, I'd probably ignore you anyway!!!!:D:D

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
We have catfish here as well. They put up a good fight.

I thought Arizonans catch catfish this way.

hillbilly-handfshin-animal-planet.jpg

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
I see this headline on one of our local new sites about a female getting arrested. She works/worked at a State prison facility as a correctional officer and is charged with having illegal sexual contact with an inmate. Always curious... I enter her name into the search box on Facebook. Her Facebook page come up with her name at the top. Immediately under her name in smaller type and in parenthesis... "The Licker".
As they say, "Ya just can't make this s**t up!!"

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
Just received the payment plan for both of my son's braces. $2250 each.

Who wants to help a brother out? :)

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Our son is deployed again. But, he must be somewhere there is wi-fi. I see on Facebook he just friended 'Untied Status Marin Crops'. I pulled up that Facebook page. Sheesh! There is some "interesting" humor there. I see there is also a "Untied Status Amry" page which is similar. I'd post a couple of the pictures from there over here, but would get my hands slapped.

OP
TEA Time

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
Our son is deployed again. But, he must be somewhere there is wi-fi. I see on Facebook he just friended 'Untied Status Marin Crops'. I pulled up that Facebook page. Sheesh! There is some "interesting" humor there. I see there is also a "Untied Status Amry" page which is similar. I'd post a couple of the pictures from there over here, but would get my hands slapped.
Pssst... "Super Secret Stuff".....

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Pssst... "Super Secret Stuff".....
Nothing "Super Secret". Just some of the cartoons on those site are... "borderline suggestive and easily to be construed as racist"... for which I didn't want to feel the impact of the ShotTalk ban hammer. If you don't care what I post here.........................;)

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Dobie Gillis (Dwayne Hickman) turned 82 today!!! @#$%^ He was a young kid just a few years ago....... Sheesh, I'm old!!!!

🔥 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online