• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

The Random Thoughts Thread

OP
TEA Time

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
United States United States
lol, I got it the first time...

Apparently ya'lls sarcasm meter is broke
*Y'alls.

Geez if you're going to speak English incorrectly, at least spell the incorrectness correctly.
rolleyes.gif

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
The son's feet are back on American soil as of late last night. Was supposed to be back a couple weeks ago. Found out this entire deployment was in Iraq. Didn't know where he was until a day or two ago. Parents never stop worrying about their kids. Some kids just seem to require a little more worrying about than others.

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
The son's feet are back on American soil as of late last night. Was supposed to be back a couple weeks ago. Found out this entire deployment was in Iraq. Didn't know where he was until a day or two ago. Parents never stop worrying about their kids. Some kids just seem to require a little more worrying about than others.
Glad to hear that Limp. They will always be our babies. Thank him for his service .

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
Glad he's home!

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country

Glad to hear that Limp. They will always be our babies. Thank him for his service .

Glad he's home!
All of this!!!

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Getting scared! Had another person tell me today, "But, you're a young 70!" That's happened more than once this past few weeks. Now, if I act my age do I suddenly keel over??????

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
70 is the new 60, And 60 is the new 40. And since 40 is the new 20, you are essentially not even old enough to buy beer.
And since I was 19 when we got married, if I'm 20 I don't even get a do-over there!! Sheesh! She has to put up with me anyway. If I could go back, and know what I know today, I'd probably go into politics. Surely if I would have run for President........ And, I would have known better than to take up golf. My fingers would not have aged quite as quickly typing all these ridiculous posts on Shot Talk!!!

🔥 Latest posts