• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

The Random Thoughts Thread

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
Just had a near catastrophe. Wife tossed a small ham scrap to our Black Lab. It landed on the top of her neck. The very tip of the small scrap somehow "wedged" under her collar. A 73 lb. "horse" of a dog going completely bonkers turning 360 degree circles hitting chairs, table, fridge... anything in her way trying to get to the piece of ham......... Wife was laughing too hard to do anything. By the time I got to the kitchen, the dog had finally got ham to mouth, but the commotion/noise doing so was totally unbelievable.

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
I see another female school teacher arrested for having sex with a 14 year old student. The police got involved when the student's mother found sexually explicit texts on her son's phone. The teacher had even texted photos of her breasts to the student.

How stupid can these people be!!!???? You send texts from YOUR phone to an underage student showing body parts and talking about sex with them? You expect these photos and texts to never be seen by anyone else than a 14 year old you sent them to? This particular student was paid $28,000 by the teacher to keep the relationship quiet.

Who's teaching who????? Why didn't I get texts like that from my teachers when in high school? Oh! Guess Polaroid pictures were difficult to sent over a rural party line.
Where were those teachers when I was going to school? We had one looker that got into an affair with our Mexican buddy. Her husband was the football coach and was about 6'5" and 300 lbs. He picked up our buddy by the collar up into the air and told him never come near her again. He didn't.

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
Just had a near catastrophe. Wife tossed a small ham scrap to our Black Lab. It landed on the top of her neck. The very tip of the small scrap somehow "wedged" under her collar. A 73 lb. "horse" of a dog going completely bonkers turning 360 degree circles hitting chairs, table, fridge... anything in her way trying to get to the piece of ham......... Wife was laughing too hard to do anything. By the time I got to the kitchen, the dog had finally got ham to mouth, but the commotion/noise doing so was totally unbelievable.

Good thing it wasn't bacon; you wouldn't have a house left. BACON!!!!!!!

OP
TEA Time

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
Now that the football season is basically over, I changed my avatar to my Garbage Pail Kid.

770ef253d3574864e1bd834148174961.jpg

🔥 Latest posts