• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

The Random Thoughts Thread

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
DONE!! Just drove home from my last jobsite!! Official last day will be 2/23... 3 weeks from today. Firm is throwing a "luncheon" and reception for the wife and I that day. Will have my exit interview that day, get paperwork done for them to send me the check for my part of the firm, collect unused vacation and comp time payout, sign everything that totally cuts the strings!!! Have loved my work. This past two days in Yankton to see how the replacement was doing reminded me how much I'll miss it. Six hours driving up yesterday, hotel last night, and six hours drive back today reminded me how much I won't miss it!!!!

Now, if the weather would just cooperate so I can go to playing 7 days/week..............

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
DONE!! Just drove home from my last jobsite!! Official last day will be 2/23... 3 weeks from today. Firm is throwing a "luncheon" and reception for the wife and I that day. Will have my exit interview that day, get paperwork done for them to send me the check for my part of the firm, collect unused vacation and comp time payout, sign everything that totally cuts the strings!!! Have loved my work. This past two days in Yankton to see how the replacement was doing reminded me how much I'll miss it. Six hours driving up yesterday, hotel last night, and six hours drive back today reminded me how much I won't miss it!!!!

Now, if the weather would just cooperate so I can go to playing 7 days/week..............
Congrats, you old coot! ;)

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
ae1b7ff82bc09a1452c8cb4a5cdc97e2.jpg

My view while walking the dog.

🔥 Latest posts

Staff online