• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

The Random Thoughts Thread

Queball915

Jan 29, 2014
It's 1am and I have a tee time at 6:50am at a course that's a little over an hour away. Damn you Breaking Bad on Netflix.

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
It's 1am and I have a tee time at 6:50am at a course that's a little over an hour away. Damn you Breaking Bad on Netflix.
Breaking Bad, House of Cards, Walking Dead-I burned through all of them and am looking for something else now. I tried Mad Men but 4 episodes in I found it boring. Now trying Hell on Wheels and am still open for suggestions.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
Wichita, KS: One of the few places I've driven that has 65 mph speed limit on city streets with stoplights every 400 yards. Almost every intersection has a blanket of rubber leading up to it, left by vehicles locking up their brakes. The "mats" of rubber are made "non-skid" by the grit of crushed glass and plastic from previous accidents.
Wichita, KS: I've come to the conclusion that 90% of them took driving lessons from their mother's boyfriend in his 4WD truck with 12" lift kit. Then, when they had to make it on their own, the cost of required beer and tattoos left only enough in budgets to drive Toyota Corollas and Nissan Sentras... at least 15 years old. Yet, they still drive like they were in huge trucks, not even slowing at stopsigns and keeping the line of traffic flowing for 15 or 20 seconds into a red light.
Wichita, KS: Where two-lane suburban roads see both lanes used "towards town" in the a.m. and both lanes used "outta town" in the p.m. If you happen to be one of the few leaving town in the morning or returning in the evening, expect to make a fair share of your communte on the shoulder... dodging those who assume no traffic will ever be running the opposite direction.

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
United States United States
Breaking Bad, House of Cards, Walking Dead-I burned through all of them and am looking for something else now. I tried Mad Men but 4 episodes in I found it boring. Now trying Hell on Wheels and am still open for suggestions.
Try Orange Is The New Black.

Queball915

Jan 29, 2014
How about Dexter? I'm not into those kinds of shows but Dexter was awesome

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.