• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

The Random Thoughts Thread

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Got back last night from taking the kids to the Kalahari in Wisconsin Dells for my Son's 4th birthday(actually the 19th, but this worked for the friends that went). We had a great time. Kids were wiped out which is always nice. Hell, I was wiped out....

Did those slides where you stand in the tube and they drop the bottom out and you free fall for a bit before hitting the tube...awesome. Only problem is how your sinuses get pressure washed in the process...

Today I'm going to try to take my boy out on some of the public land around me and find some whitetail sheds. Walk a couple miles and enjoy the outdoors.

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
Free=rferrules r nn5B
Got back last night from taking the kids to the Kalahari in Wisconsin Dells for my Son's 4th birthday(actually the 19th, but this worked for the friends that went). We had a great time. Kids were wiped out which is always nice. Hell, I was wiped out....

Did those slides where you stand in the tube and they drop the bottom out and you free fall for a bit before hitting the tube...awesome. Only problem is how your sinuses get pressure washed in the process...

Today I'm going to try to take my boy out on some of the public land around me and find some whitetail sheds. Walk a couple miles and enjoy the outdoors.

Good Dad! Why does everyone say you're a dick? ;) (standing by for the fun................)

Last edited:

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Random thoughts.....
1. The location of your mailbox shows you how far away from your house you can be in a robe, before you start looking like a mental patient.

2. My therapist said that my narcissism causes me to misread social situations. I'm pretty sure she was hitting on me.

3. I always wondered what the job application is like at Hooters. Do they just give you a bra and say, "Here, fill this out?"

4. The speed with which a woman says "nothing," when asked "What's wrong?" is inversely proportional to the severity of the storm that's coming.

5. Denny's has a slogan, "If it's your birthday, the meal is on us." If you're in Denny's and it's your birthday, your life sucks!

6. The pharmacist asked me my birth date again today. Pretty sure she's going to get me something.

7. On average, an American man will have sex two to three times a week. Whereas, a Japanese man will have sex only one or two times a year. This is very upsetting news to me. I had no idea I was Japanese

8. I can't understand why women are okay that J C Penny has an older women's clothing line named, "Sag Harbor".

9. I think it's pretty cool how Chinese people made a language entirely out of tattoos.

10. What is it about a car that makes people think we can't see them pick their noses?

11. Money can't buy happiness, but it keeps the kids in touch!

12. The reason Mayberry was so peaceful and quiet is because nobody was married. Andy, Aunt Bea, Barney, Floyd, Howard, Goober, Gomer, Sam, Earnest T. Bass, Helen, Thelma Lou, Clara, and of course, Opie - all single. The only married person was Otis and he stayed drunk.

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
Me and the wife are trying to plan a weekend getaway in the next couple of months. Just the two of us to get away from the boys for a few days. All we're looking to do is find a cheap flight to some city and just explore it for a few days. Right now on the top of the list is Portland.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.