• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

The Random Thoughts Thread

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
United States United States
That is great ... the numbers never added up for me. Will be interested in you thoughts.
We're going with Vivint Solar. We've been on the equalizer plan with APS and our bill has been just over $200 per month. The plan we chose is one were they own the panels and we buy power from them. It's the plan with the least amount of hassle. Our bill will be $120 a month and it can't go up more than 2.9% per year for 20 years. The max our bill will be in 20 years is $207. Once the system is up and running we will get a check for $1000 which will pay for our weekend getaway.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Daughter and SIL live here in town, about a mile from us. Their area is heavy residential and close to the college. There are some trees in their backyard. They've been having "visitors"... raccoons, possums, etc. The SIL's father gave him a live trap to start collecting them. So far... 2 cats, 1 possum, and 3 raccoons. The cats they let loose, assuming them to belong to a neighbor. (Those I would have hauled off.) The possum and the first two raccoons were "collected" by his dad and taken outside of town. We believe all three were 'dispatched' with a .22. This morning, they had a third raccoon. His dad is not feeling well so asked if I would do the transport. Sure! The granddaughter and I hauled 'Richard' out to the golf course and let him go free. The first two raccoons were 'Ralph' and 'Robert'. I assume there was some transgender naming going on since no one checked the 'equipment' each of the raccoons was provided with at birth. The granddaughters simply wanted each to have a name before being hauled from their backyard.
I've told the SIL I will gladly transport and free anything they catch... as long as it's not a skunk. In a past life, had some adventures with live-trapping of skunks grubbing up the sod in a cemetery.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
I don't need thick skin. I merely don't give a shit what any of you knuckleheads think of me. :p;)
Actually, I cry myself to sleep each night due to the effects of how much I'm bullied on Shot Talk. My self-confidence used reflect how close to perfect I am. That self-confidence is now shattered. My dog doesn't even like me anymore. I think she has been firing up my laptop at night and reading posts on Shot Talk. "Nobody likes me. Everybody hates me. I'm goin' off and eat worms!" ;);)

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
Actually, I cry myself to sleep each night due to the effects of how much I'm bullied on Shot Talk. My self-confidence used reflect how close to perfect I am. That self-confidence is now shattered. My dog doesn't even like me anymore. I think she has been firing up my laptop at night and reading posts on Shot Talk. "Nobody likes me. Everybody hates me. I'm goin' off and eat worms!" ;);)
Man up fancy lad! ;)

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
Daughter and SIL live here in town, about a mile from us. Their area is heavy residential and close to the college. There are some trees in their backyard. They've been having "visitors"... raccoons, possums, etc. The SIL's father gave him a live trap to start collecting them. So far... 2 cats, 1 possum, and 3 raccoons. The cats they let loose, assuming them to belong to a neighbor. (Those I would have hauled off.) The possum and the first two raccoons were "collected" by his dad and taken outside of town. We believe all three were 'dispatched' with a .22. This morning, they had a third raccoon. His dad is not feeling well so asked if I would do the transport. Sure! The granddaughter and I hauled 'Richard' out to the golf course and let him go free. The first two raccoons were 'Ralph' and 'Robert'. I assume there was some transgender naming going on since no one checked the 'equipment' each of the raccoons was provided with at birth. The granddaughters simply wanted each to have a name before being hauled from their backyard.
I've told the SIL I will gladly transport and free anything they catch... as long as it's not a skunk. In a past life, had some adventures with live-trapping of skunks grubbing up the sod in a cemetery.
The last racoon that came into my yard attacked my Boxer, Mosie. She got him by the back of his neck and shook him until he was dead. She was one of the sweetest, gentlest dogs we ever had. I was shocked. County animal control came and picked up the body for us and it tested negative for rabies. I'll never forget it. She was trying to come into the house up some stairs to our deck and the damn critter came after her. She said - "you wanna dance - let's do this". Shit got real and I couldn't stop her.

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
IMG_2150.JPG

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.