• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

The Random Thoughts Thread

Queball915

Jan 29, 2014
So I mentioned I had to get botox for migraines a few weeks ago. I think it settled in...I can barely move my eyebrows. My wife won't stop giving me shit. Im almost laughing at myself.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
So I mentioned I had to get botox for migraines a few weeks ago. I think it settled in...I can barely move my eyebrows. My wife won't stop giving me shit. Im almost laughing at myself.
My wife suffered for years with migranes... bad migranes! Once she had her hysterectomy, they went away. Have you tried that???

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
My wife suffered for years with migranes... bad migranes! Once she had her hysterectomy, they went away. Have you tried that???
That should do it. I bet if he removed his uterus all his problems would be solved.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
This "golf" discussion board has hit rock bottom when there are more posts about a male posting photos of his uterus than there are posts about the game of golf!!! :>) Or.... maybe not.......

We are nowhere near rock bottom.

Plus, half the board is covered in ice and snow. It will get much, much worse in about two months. LOL.

R35

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
We are nowhere near rock bottom.

Plus, half the board is covered in ice and snow. It will get much, much worse in about two months. LOL.

R35
Surely that doesn't mean we will morph from uterus pics to last winter's discussion of "blue waffles"!!!!

🔥 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online