• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

The real reason Tiger isn't playing now!

DaveE

The golfer fka ST Champ
Aug 31, 2004
Apparently he's been practicing. :laugh:

Tiger stuns PGA By Changing To Lefty
AP - Mon Mar 12, 5:48 AM ET

PALM HARBOR, Fla. - Tiger Woods has announced that he will be playing left handed the rest of 2007 in order to challenge himself and to tick off Phil Mickelson when he kicks his a$$ at the Masters.
Tiger.jpg

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
United States United States
Looks like a negative flip. The Nike One symbol is supposed to be on the right side of the cap and not the left, if you could read it I bet it would say "enO". :D

Sandpiper3

Golf Course Designer
Aug 9, 2006
Im pretty sure its real. Tiger, Vijay and Phil last year i remembered played a practise round somewhere backwards. All three posted scores over par (yea, like 2 or 3 over....:rolleyes:)

I bet Tiger left handed would be a good match:D

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
Im pretty sure its real. Tiger, Vijay and Phil last year i remembered played a practise round somewhere backwards. All three posted scores over par (yea, like 2 or 3 over....:rolleyes:)

I bet Tiger left handed would be a good match:D

Tiger in his Sunday Salamon, with a huge gallery? Check the hat out. Left side should say SQ not a reversed One logo.

Sandpiper3

Golf Course Designer
Aug 9, 2006
Who we kidding, of course a man like Tiger would definately not have a gallery during his practise rounds;)

Ive seen the ONE logo and SQ logos on both sides of many different hats. If the pic quality was a bit better maybe we could see the "ENO", but i know my eye cant?

A pic flip would still have his glove on his left hand btw.

Sandpiper3

Golf Course Designer
Aug 9, 2006
That is his left hand if you flip the pic. :D

Maybe, but the glove doesnt change hands:p

Check and mate.

Its sad to think that if you give him a mixed set of whichever hand, he can beat you with every single one of them clubs....

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
Maybe, but the glove doesnt change hands:p

Check and mate.

Take a look at the Picture again. The glove is on the hand at the top of the grip connected to the shoulder you tuck under you chin when you swing. Flip it. Its his left hand. Get into the same position both righty and lefty, you will see what I mean. The One logo "appears" to be on the left side of his hat, flip it, its on the right side. Same issue with the glove. Most folks wear the glove on their top hand (left hand for righties and right hand for lefties). The picture flip makes it appear as if the glove is on the right hand, but flip the pic and its on his left hand.

If you need further proof, where is the TW/Nike logo on his shirt? That is always over the left breast. You can not see it in this picture as it is covered by his LEFT arm which is amazing enough attached to his left hand with a golve on it. If he was playing lefty the logo would be in plain view in this picture.

kwcsports

Supporting Member
Dec 12, 2006
Take a look at the Picture again. The glove is on the hand at the top of the grip connected to the shoulder you tuck under you chin when you swing. Flip it. Its his left hand. Get into the same position both righty and lefty, you will see what I mean. The One logo "appears" to be on the left side of his hat, flip it, its on the right side. Same issue with the glove. Most folks wear the glove on their top hand (left hand for righties and right hand for lefties). The picture flip makes it appear as if the glove is on the right hand, but flip the pic and its on his left hand.

If you need further proof, where is the TW/Nike logo on his shirt? That is always over the left breast. You can not see it in this picture as it is covered by his LEFT arm which is amazing enough attached to his left hand with a golve on it. If he was playing lefty the logo would be in plain view in this picture.
This is 100% correct, the picture is flipped, he is swinging righthanded.

Sandy

Aug 29, 2006
And if he still continues to dominate he's going to get REALLY radical...

Tiger.jpg

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada

Tim...did you really need to type all this out for the peanut gallery?;)

Bigfoot's alive, guys. I have some pics I can sell you....:laugh:

R35

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
Bigfoot's alive, guys. I have some pics I can sell you....:laugh:

R35
I saw a show on the History channel the other day on that so it must be true. :D Apparently, they live in Texas and the bottom of their feet are painted bright yelllow. :laugh:

Members online

No members online now.