• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

The Venting Thread

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
United States United States
I have felt bad (legs hurting mostly) for 8 months. I can barely walk. Had to quit playing golf. Had to quit working on my cars and racing. It takes ever last bit of energy I have to get up and go to work. On the weekends, all I do is sleep, so I can start all over again on Monday. The only reason I am still going to work is for the Blue Cross/Blue Shield.

After many trips to various quacks, the geniuses finally did a MRI and I have one herniated disc in my neck (C5-C6) and 4 in my Lumbar spine.

First surgery is scheduled for August 20, on my neck. I expect to be out of work for 4 weeks. After that, who knows when the lumbar surgery will be scheduled.
Good luck, Sib.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Why do some of these folks think their teeth need to be "fake" white?? I understand wanting healthy teeth and attractive teeth. Still, some of these folks have them bleached so white it screams "look at me"!

Sorry, but Koepka's girlfriend reminded me of this pet peeve today.

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
Why do some of these folks think their teeth need to be "fake" white?? I understand wanting healthy teeth and attractive teeth. Still, some of these folks have them bleached so white it screams "look at me"!

Sorry, but Koepka's girlfriend reminded me of this pet peeve today.

You were looking at her teeth? WTF is wrong with you?

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
I mean, it's like you're speaking English... sorta... :alien:
What? Y'all ain't got no business conturdictin' my proper and perfect use of the English language. I has complete and total knowledge of what am write and what am wrong. Fer goodness sake! I've done spoken good English a whole lot more years than ewe has!!! One of days I'm gonna blow my top 'cause of the lack of respect these folks from the far Northwest have. Hopin' maybe the gubmint will cede it over to Canada or Mexico. We is gettin' awfully tired of them hear.:eek::eek:

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
Well, over a year after my belly surgery I'm still "leaking" out of some stupid hole so Friday the doctor is going to fix it or so he says. I'm not holding my breath. Should come home the same day.

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
Today's vents:

1. Two threesomes that "join up" after a couple holes, play like crap and won't let you play through.
2. Horrible hackers that play from the blue tees.
3. Old geezers that wait for the group ahead to get to the green, like they could actually reach them.

And today I played behind the Havercamps.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
A local newscast telling of a water main break. Contractor shown on site with a large excavator, beginning to dig. Lady doing the newscast says, "As you can see, a bulldozer is working to fix the problem." Lady, it's not a "bulldozer"!! It's an EXCAVATOR!!! Time and time again, if it's yellow and larger than a roller skate... they call them bulldozers. If it has tracks or tires but is larger than Tonka Truck... they call them bulldozers. A front end loader??? They call it a bulldozer! A motor grader. A tractor/loader/backhoe. A skidsteeer… if it's yellow. To them, they are all bulldozers. Most folks don't even refer to a dozer as a bulldozer!!! It's a DOZER!!
I don't mind them calling end dumps, side dumps, or belly dumps just dump trucks. That's close enough. Too bad the news directors won't have a class for their teams on proper identification of construction equipment. Of course, the news directors probably ain't smart enough to know the proper nomenclature!!
That's my vent for today and I'm having a nervous breakdown over it!!!!:D

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.